Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Attn: Torque Arm vendors!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 11:38 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UMI you will be happy to know, I just placed an order for non-adj. torque arm, single adj. LCA's and re-location LCA brackets...all products of UMI but I bought from another vendor, ( was JUSSST a few bucks cheaper than straight from UMI ) but it's still UMI products...thanks again for helping my T/A get the traction and corning she needs...looking forward to future shocks and more suspension mods

thanks again...

Last edited by offroadfury6; 05-27-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Grammer
Old 05-28-2010, 07:56 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offroadfury6
UMI you will be happy to know, I just placed an order for non-adj. torque arm, single adj. LCA's and re-location LCA brackets...all products of UMI but I bought from another vendor, ( was JUSSST a few bucks cheaper than straight from UMI ) but it's still UMI products...thanks again for helping my T/A get the traction and corning she needs...looking forward to future shocks and more suspension mods

thanks again...
Hello
Great to Hear! And thanks again for choosing UMI Performance for your suspension needs. If you have any questions during installation feel free to ask.
Thanks
Brad
Old 05-28-2010, 01:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey:

The reason you want or need to have an adjustable TA is if you put on a performance spring kit you have to adj for the lower center, otherwise the pinion angle will be off. That is why everyone was telling you to get one, if you always stay stock height then you don't need it, but if you ever decide to lower your car you need a adj TA.

Dub

When In Doubt Do Without
Old 05-28-2010, 05:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1993 z28 f1
Hey:

The reason you want or need to have an adjustable TA is if you put on a performance spring kit you have to adj for the lower center, otherwise the pinion angle will be off. That is why everyone was telling you to get one, if you always stay stock height then you don't need it, but if you ever decide to lower your car you need a adj TA.

Dub

When In Doubt Do Without
thnx for clearing that up, and for the most part, yes I tend to stay with stock height, i'm not a big fan of lowering...looks good? yes but kills the ride...

Quick Reply: Attn: Torque Arm vendors!