Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

setting up anti roll bar

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default setting up anti roll bar

Ok guys I read a thread awhile back and have searched for it with no luck. It said sumthin about adding your weight to the driver side and setup from there. What i want to know is how to set it up the easiest and best way? Thanks guys!
Old 06-28-2010, 07:19 AM
FormerVendor

Hello
Like you mentioned. You will have to either be in the vehicle yourself or have a friend that is close to your weight. To allow you to set the preload of the vehicle so when you launch the vehicle at the track it will leave straight. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
Brad
Old 06-28-2010, 11:33 AM
10 Second Club

Thats how you get the base line set.

You have to dial it in after running it at the track a few times. If it's pulling to the side then you have to adjust from there and check again.

~Jim~
Old 06-29-2010, 07:15 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by BassProCamaro97
Thats how you get the base line set.

You have to dial it in after running it at the track a few times. If it's pulling to the side then you have to adjust from there and check again.

~Jim~
Correct
Like Jim mentioned above. That is the baseline set up. And you will have to fine tune the suspension at the track to see how the vehicle will react during a shack down pass. All setups are different but I am sure once you get that setting you will not be disappointed. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Thanks
Brad

Quick Reply: setting up anti roll bar