Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Manman VS MWC...... T/A's and fab9's

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to the Op back to his question about using Madman arm and MWC rear. i know eric will build what you ask him to build. Look at MightyMouse(Dave) he runs MWC rear and a BMR torque arm. MWC is very relexable around what you want. My Custome rear with Watts and Rear coil-over is great.

Call Eric, it sounds like you are stuck on Madman Torque are. so get your cake and eat it also.

Madman Torque arm and MWC rear for the win. Debate settelled.
Old 11-01-2010, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

I knew someone would ask this ? one day. Good read,
Old 11-01-2010, 10:04 PM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Big_Bird_WS6
to the Op back to his question about using Madman arm and MWC rear. i know eric will build what you ask him to build. Look at MightyMouse(Dave) he runs MWC rear and a BMR torque arm. MWC is very relexable around what you want. My Custome rear with Watts and Rear coil-over is great.

Call Eric, it sounds like you are stuck on Madman Torque are. so get your cake and eat it also.

Madman Torque arm and MWC rear for the win. Debate settelled.
Indeed this would be ideal... But i may try the MWC set up and if I really cant get it right i'll have eric build me a bracket and order my Madman TA.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 48 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragframe
Indeed this would be ideal... But i may try the MWC set up and if I really cant get it right i'll have eric build me a bracket and order my Madman TA.
Just give Eric a call man, talk about your Goals he can get your car there. Both imo MWC and Madman are top notch, Myself will be calling Madman to ask him a few ?s I have brewing. But I do have a MWC rear and they have ansewer all my question and listen to there recommendations and my car performed better.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks to everyone that has put in good word for our products! I've been to the track with Coach, and have dealt with Phil and everyone else on this thread, and I'm proud to hear everyone's outstanding opinion.

That being said, we do build the highest quality parts with the drag racer in mind. We also offer parts from many other vendors that are sponsors here on LS1tech.com. We offer the best customer service possible, and hope to work we can continue to do business with such great customers for many years to come.

If anyone has any questions about our products, don't hesitate to call. I'm here from 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday. I'm always ready to answer any questions and offer the best advice I can give. And as always, if I don't know, the Boss does. lol
Old 11-17-2010, 07:39 PM
10 Second Club

I have to be a dick and bump this to the top. I did not see this thread when it was new so I apoligize. I am a huge Midwest Chassis fan myself and in a couple of weeks will have finished my complete MWC susp front and rear. I have had Eric's rear for 3 years now and it is by far the best thing I have ever put under my car. I have been a thorn in MWC side for almost a year begging them to complete my front end kit. I wanted some out of the ordinary stuff and Eric would not just sell me something that was not ready. Trust me I tried to get him to just ship me something and I would just try it LOL. I should finaly see it in 2 weeks. The adjustability on Eric's stuff is as good as any I have seen and everything Eric build weighs next to nothing. I have seen some of the racecraft stuff and yes it is nice and I am sure it is lightweight as well and I would have no problem putting it under my car but after seeing the how the rear stuff was built by Eric it is hard to buy anything else. And I will give you some background, I built rear suspension for various Nascar cup teams and seen some of the coolest trick rear end **** out there and had my hands on rear housings every day. Some were from outside vendors some were built in house and I have yet to see anything close to the quality of MWC rear housings and suspension components. And I am also going to agree with there is no rocket science to torque arms and I cannot see how some can say one vendor is any better than the other like they have in this thread. I would like to see proof that either vendors tq arm is better than the other.

I have alot of respect for both Madman and Eric and I read alot on here about what both have to say because they have been around chassis and suspension stuff awhile. My only issue with either would be I feel because they are 2 different susp guys and have in my opinion 2 totally different opinions about alot of things they do not always share their thoughts/knowledge on certain topics regarding drag susp because you have some junk swingers out there that will create arguments so in the end they keep their thoughts to themselves and we lose out on great information that could have shared.

Again sorry to be a dick and bump this back up but this is one of those threads I am too thick headed to stay away from.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:56 AM
7 Second Club

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Here is only one reason I love working with Madman....

A couple sundays ago we were testing with a 555" BBC 275 radial tire setup, we had issues getting the car to go from A to B without spinning. Sunday at 11:40 I called Brian and he changed the way the car was setup. next hit out it went about 2' and started to shake the tires. I had an idea of what I wanted to change in the rear suspension, called brian just after 12 and he said the same thing, next hit the car went A to B clean. Its the first clean pass in 3 races.

That reason alone is why Brian will get 100% of all my business. The whole crew Brian, Ruth, Steve and everyone else associated with Madman & Co is top notch.
Old 11-18-2010, 07:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Phil99vette
Here is only one reason I love working with Madman....

A couple sundays ago we were testing with a 555" BBC 275 radial tire setup, we had issues getting the car to go from A to B without spinning. Sunday at 11:40 I called Brian and he changed the way the car was setup. next hit out it went about 2' and started to shake the tires. I had an idea of what I wanted to change in the rear suspension, called brian just after 12 and he said the same thing, next hit the car went A to B clean. Its the first clean pass in 3 races.

That reason alone is why Brian will get 100% of all my business. The whole crew Brian, Ruth, Steve and everyone else associated with Madman & Co is top notch.
Thanks Phil! That's what we strive for.

Quick Reply: Manman VS MWC...... T/A's and fab9's