Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Dms Products?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 08:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dms Products?

Im ready to order my suspension parts, since shipping is so expensive to Hawaii Im ordering everything from one place. except for the bilstein shocks.

Im ordering the dms springs, lca, and lca bracket. Ive heard alot of good stuff about the dms springs, but never heard anything about the lca and lca brackets, Does anybody have there lca and lca bracket if so, hows the quality? GUys w/ the dms springs,did you lose or gain e/t's @ the tracks thanks in advanced.

Mark
Old 02-01-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

never touched the other DMS stuff, but the springs are fantastic. i have them on my car. in all honesty, they are exactly how the car should have come from the factory. i don't want to say the ride heighth is perfect because everyone says that whenever they describe springs. but nevertheless, i have friends with different types of springs, and these, by far, look the best. maybe i'm just biased?

as far as the track goes, i don't race my car. i don't have aftermarket lca's, any relo's, or an adj. panhard. so far no issues whatsoever. the straight line traction is the same that it always was, and no wheel hop either. the axle doesn't sit offline either. like i said, these springs are exactly what should have come stock on the cars. hope this helps
Old 02-02-2004, 06:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

W/O relocation brackets I had wheel hop like a M/F the brackets changed that and since I was down there I changed out the LCA's at the same time. I used BMR products other than the springs I just liked the way the car sat with them.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mcflyz28
W/O relocation brackets I had wheel hop like a M/F the brackets changed that and since I was down there I changed out the LCA's at the same time. I used BMR products other than the springs I just liked the way the car sat with them.
weird, i don't have that issue any whatsoever.

if i were you, i would just chance it. not having relo's or an adjustable panhard OR aftermarket lca's won't make your car dangerous to drive, it'll just make acceleration tough, if it does anything at all. it's perfectly fine to do all the "extras" later on down the road if you feel you need them. i don't seem to need the lca's, relo's, or the panhard, and i'm sure glad i didn't spend the extra $300 on them.

Quick Reply: Dms Products?