Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

strano handling package 3.5

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 11:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss
impressions... handles far better than before. not too stiff, not too soft. body roll and weight transfer has decreased dramatically.
the rebound dampening is the only thing i think could be improved, needs a bit more.

That's probably the most concise statement you could have made. Exactly how I'd put it (and as mentioned why I like to run Koni's for their extra rebound control).

I'm happy to hear you find it much improved in pretty much every way. I worked really hard on those springs and bars to give upgraded handling you can make use of, and that will not make your kidney's bleed.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 02-10-2011, 09:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wink

^ You all backed up over there? Placed an order last Saturday, but didn't see any follow-up to date... Me thinks Sam is MIA at the Auto Show debating if he likes the new ZL1 Camaro...
Old 02-11-2011, 04:59 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
That's probably the most concise statement you could have made. Exactly how I'd put it (and as mentioned why I like to run Koni's for their extra rebound control).

I'm happy to hear you find it much improved in pretty much every way. I worked really hard on those springs and bars to give upgraded handling you can make use of, and that will not make your kidney's bleed.
pretty much we'll see how the car handles the nurburgring this spring, if the shocks don't hold up i'll be switching to koni's. right now i'm pretty satisfied with it. the springs haven't fully settled yet so more to follow.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by libertyforall1776
^ You all backed up over there? Placed an order last Saturday, but didn't see any follow-up to date... Me thinks Sam is MIA at the Auto Show debating if he likes the new ZL1 Camaro...
I am busy... but I e-mailed you about your order, I'm waiting for a shipment of the bars you ordered and felt it was the right thing to do not to change you until they were ready to go. But if you'd rather, I can do it now.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 02-11-2011, 12:05 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss
pretty much we'll see how the car handles the nurburgring this spring, if the shocks don't hold up i'll be switching to koni's. right now i'm pretty satisfied with it. the springs haven't fully settled yet so more to follow.
Must be nice to have the Nurburgring as a playground/test track lol.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:27 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ShortChevy
Must be nice to have the Nurburgring as a playground/test track lol.
it's actually a 3+ hour drive, i grew up near willow springs raceway in california which was considerably more convenient and cheaper.

Quick Reply: strano handling package 3.5