Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

best drag shocks for the buck?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 01:57 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It'll get you by if you wanted to do the Torque arm now and the drag bag until you can afford a rear bar?

That's what i did, except i bought the drag bar on a monday after throwing my POS bag in the trash can at the track on a saturday, :lol
Old 02-22-2011, 02:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
It'll get you by if you wanted to do the Torque arm now and the drag bag until you can afford a rear bar?

That's what i did, except i bought the drag bar on a monday after throwing my POS bag in the trash can at the track on a saturday, :lol
Like I said I like to do it right the first time... I will get the TA and Drag bar.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:58 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If you are looking into a drag anti-roll bar, torque arm, or any other suspension component, we build all of them in house from chromemoly materials, are the lightest on the market, and we have the lowest prices of anyone.

Our anti-roll is tubular chromemoly, and weighs a full 20 pounds less than the other bolt-in solid designs. It is a proven working component and will keep your car level at launch. It is available even in a full bolt-on design. If your rearend doesn't have brackets welded to it then we have those available as well.

Quick Reply: best drag shocks for the buck?