Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Street/Strip suspension

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2011, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street/Strip suspension

I know broad question. Just need a little direction please. I just ordered my S60. Now i need suspension for street and strip not DD. I already have spohn TA, LCA, Panhard Bar. I was looking at the Spohn QA1 rear coil over kit single adjustable. Anyone have it. Car is a M6. Then i heard single adjustable not good for M6. Then i heard QA1's leak buy strange or afco. So many options. My main goal is to have the car launch well and also change ride height back and forth from street to drag and skinnies. So i thought the coilover QA1 front and back would be best for me. Am i totally lost. Please suggest. Thanks.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

if you want to change ride hight back and forth your gonna have to go coilovers front and rear. I have Strange single adj shocks all around with Strange 300lb rate springs in the front and stock variable rate springs in the back. It transfers weight really good and handles quite well on the street
Old 05-23-2011, 08:42 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im running the SA QA1s front and back, they seem to work pretty good on the street. At the track I cut consistent 1.5 60s with a stick.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:25 AM
Staging Lane

Thats all i needed to know thanks very much

Quick Reply: Street/Strip suspension