Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Got the goodies finally! Bilstein/Strano

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2011 | 04:29 PM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

Default Got the goodies finally! Bilstein/Strano

after years of modding for HP only, I've decided that it was enough!! I ordered a combo of Bilstein shocks/Strano springs! I cant wait to install it! But I have to install my new Monster clutch stage 3, which is still in the mail..anyway, heres some picture of the package before installation.

I'm sure it will be night and day difference between this and my stock decarbon with 115Kmiles on it :S

Thanks for the fast shipping and the advice on this board Sam. The shipping company staff made it sound complicated at first for customs, but it was simple; I just had to take the paper/receipt to the local border agency(10mins from my home), pay local taxes and get the papers stamped for clearance and leave with the nice parts!
Attached Thumbnails Got the goodies finally! Bilstein/Strano-suspension-1.jpg   Got the goodies finally! Bilstein/Strano-suspension-2.jpg  

Last edited by Johnnystock; 07-20-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-20-2011 | 04:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

You'll think you're driving a new car after getting them installed. 115k on decarbons swapped for Bilsteins...that will make it much more enjoyable alone. Don't forget to post up pics afterwards.
Old 07-20-2011 | 04:47 PM
TECH Addict
10 Year Member

I'll do the classic before/after pic The car was feeling like a boat on the highway, it was kinda embarrassing lol..but I was broke

Quick Reply: Got the goodies finally! Bilstein/Strano