Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

granatelli gr2 tubular lcas & PHB

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 12:28 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default granatelli gr2 tubular lcas & PHB

Non-adjustable with poly bushings. I can pick these up used for $75. I have no suspension mods to my 98 z28 and am running 18" and 19" c6 rims with 285s out back. Do you guys think this would be a worthwhile mod and what could I expect from it? Thanks
Old 03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

Anyone? Just figured if it's worth doing I wouldn't mind a spring break project.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

Do yourself a favor and google Granatelli. Or go on corner carvers and check out that thread. Personally, I'd run.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:55 PM
On The Tree

Haha, right on. Thanks for the advice
Old 03-15-2012, 02:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anything wrong with your stock ones?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:56 PM
FormerVendor

Does FORD rule here?

Granatelli has been a staple in the racing world for 70 years. Look at our body of work not Corner Carvers which is run by our competition. Also look at all the Ford Customers that love Granatelli as well. The problem over there is I was wiling to debate with people that never really had Granatelli parts and many that only know how to hide behind the keyboard and smear

I would like to think I learned my lesson and won't get into debates over semantics with people that don’t really own GMS and/or don’t understand the product line as whole

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiGfe...5&feature=plcp

Rest assured Granatelli is made in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6xy7...1&feature=plcp

Complete Install

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0qC...7&feature=plcp

My days as owner of Paxton Superchargers

Man now I feel old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq6zvTonUJM

Old shop tour of Granatelli

So here is my take - Granatelli wants to "earn" your business. Call us and speak with me or my staff. If we can;t make you happy then so be it. I think you will be very happy
Old 03-16-2012, 01:01 AM
TECH Resident

JR, you're on CC, so you know that your statement about FORD ruling is complete nonsense. I guess JonA's 4th Gen Fbody is made by ford.

Tell you what JR, I will extend the invitation to you that I have extended to another company with a similar reputation, who will remain name-less, but declined my offer.

Any time you would like to show how good your welds are, feel free to pm me and I will personally xray, visual, liquid penetrant test (non-ferrous material) and magnetic particle (if the parts are made from a ferrous material) them at no cost to you other than shipping the part to me. I will pay shipping to return the parts back to you. Then I will post the results. There are to many of your parts that have failed for me to be comfortable with any product of yours. Actually, I would rather the part be random, so if one of you customers has lca or phrb they would like xrayed, I will make the same offer to them.

No one has to take my word for it, Google is one heck of a tool. If a person has time, corner carvers pretty much has it covered imho.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by DarkblueTA; 03-16-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Quick Reply: granatelli gr2 tubular lcas & PHB