Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Founders Performance SFCs

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012 | 07:34 PM
FormerVendor

We have two point weld-in SFC's for 3rd Gens. The pass side secondary brace is included and optional to weld in depending on which exhaust you're running.

Our test IROC lifts a front tire over the drain on the way in to the UMI driveway.

Ramey
Old 05-17-2012 | 09:35 PM
On The Tree

I wish founders would do bolt in sfc.
Old 05-17-2012 | 11:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Founders Performance
Running a tab over to the other side on the lca mount doesn't add any structural integrity to the design of the subframe connector. Our axle side has full gussets making it extremely strong in bending. In terms of the front plate ours is also stronger by design in how the box form captures the complete frame rail. The problem with using simple flat plate is the loads put it in bending and it takes a lot less force to bend and flex a flat plate than it does a boxed in saddle. Just because we are less money doesn't mean we are supplying inferior parts. We don't have distributors and therefore we don't mark up the parts the extra 30-40% for others to make money.
give it time eventually you will. youre doing this to make money, not as a hobby
Old 05-18-2012 | 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Regardless of which product is superior, either one will be more than strong enough for 99.999999% of our cars. I just scanned through this thread and saw that 3 or 4 people have had customer service/shipping problems with Founders. I have ordered all of my suspension parts through UMI, and will continue to do so. Top notch quality and even better customer service.
Old 05-19-2012 | 10:04 AM
Teching In

got my lca rb shipped to canada 10 days have ordered sfc and lca should be here soon. brackets fit nice

Quick Reply: Founders Performance SFCs