Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BC Racing BR Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BC Racing BR Coilovers

Does anyone have any experience with these on their F-body? They're really big in the STi community as a good budget coilover setup. The car currently sits on an AFCO setup, but I'm not a drag guy and want to stuff some 10.5" wheels up front and hit the twisties. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by burnstacp
Does anyone have any experience with these on their F-body? They're really big in the STi community as a good budget coilover setup. The car currently sits on an AFCO setup, but I'm not a drag guy and want to stuff some 10.5" wheels up front and hit the twisties. Any info is greatly appreciated.
Do you know the part number? I don't see them listed on BC'c websites.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I also checked BC when I was looking for coils, looked again and they still don't make them.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by burnstacp
For the price of the BC coilovers for other cars, you might as well go with a proven setup for our cars (multiple national SCCA titles)
http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetai...D=92&ModelID=8
Throw on the strano swaybars and a Fays2 watts link and you shouldn't be missing the STi too much...
Old 10-05-2012, 09:44 AM
Teching In

Well the site I had found them in I guess had it listed incorrectly. They make them for the 5th gens. Thanks for the info JD.

Quick Reply: BC Racing BR Coilovers