Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR 4l80 crossmember w/ta reloc and BMR TA fitment issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012 | 08:23 PM
Teching In

Default BMR 4l80 crossmember w/ta reloc and BMR TA fitment issues

As the title says im have some grief installing the TA with the bmr 4l80 crossmember. from the few pics i have found it seems that the TA goes between the relocation bracket and the tranny. its a very tight fit at the rear of the tranny so tight i dont think the bushing retainer for the crossmember wont fit. if any body has any pics of there set up or advice please chime in. also is there a different bushing to use with the relocation crossmember instead of the one that comes with the TA?
Old 09-28-2012 | 09:03 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by zerofx150
As the title says im have some grief installing the TA with the bmr 4l80 crossmember. from the few pics i have found it seems that the TA goes between the relocation bracket and the tranny. its a very tight fit at the rear of the tranny so tight i dont think the bushing retainer for the crossmember wont fit. if any body has any pics of there set up or advice please chime in. also is there a different bushing to use with the relocation crossmember instead of the one that comes with the TA?
Please email me photos to kevin@bmrsuspension.com

Once I see what you're working with, we can figure something out.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 09-28-2012 | 09:47 AM
Teching In

I will do. I think I know what I need to do but I have a few more things to do as well.

Quick Reply: BMR 4l80 crossmember w/ta reloc and BMR TA fitment issues