Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)

BMR, UMI, and others-

My buddy made this exhaust with fabricated cross member...it worked for a while but I want the torque arm mounted to the tunnel, not transmission.

I'm sure the end result will be re-routing the driver side exhaust around the crossmember mount, but who offers the best (lowest profile) crossmember for me to work with based on these pics?

Any suggestions much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)-truedualscamaro1.jpg   Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)-truedualscamaro4.jpg   Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)-truedualscamaro3.jpg  
Old 10-01-2012, 08:35 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Your buddy did a nice job with the exhaust, it looks really good!

My suggestion for that set up is a transmission crossmember with torque arm mount (torque arm relocation kit) and a factory length torque arm.

But you are correct with that set up you will need to reroute the drivers side to clear any relocation kit on the market.

I hope that helps!
Old 10-01-2012, 01:15 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lowprofile
BMR, UMI, and others-

My buddy made this exhaust with fabricated cross member...it worked for a while but I want the torque arm mounted to the tunnel, not transmission.

I'm sure the end result will be re-routing the driver side exhaust around the crossmember mount, but who offers the best (lowest profile) crossmember for me to work with based on these pics?

Any suggestions much appreciated.

I have exactly what you are looking for... Give me a call and I will get you all set up.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssvert99
I have exactly what you are looking for... Give me a call and I will get you all set up.
Nice, I think that one will work. If not, thanks for offering to have one fabricated!

Quick Reply: Vendors: Which T/A x-member for custom exhaust (pics)