Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Koni sale, on the way March 1st.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by 00firebird
That is for one shock only.. sam has a set of all four corners for $835.
BMR is selling the same with their rip-off of his strano springs for $836 plus shipping. I suspect our for sale section is going to be flooded with BMR springs the sooner everyone figures this out. If you only want the front shocks, and the free springs, I will buy the rear Koni's from you as I am looking for only rears right now. I will offer to pay $250 for just the rears. You can sell the springs for $250 and the front shocks will only be invested about $300 for both front shocks! If anyone wants to do that PM me.
And people wonder why I love the internet so much? This is why. What a lack of class.

If you want to play those games, by all means feel free. Please don't be wheeling and dealing in my thread with cheaper, less proven products that others are willing to *GIVE AWAY* to get you to buy shocks.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 04-08-2013, 03:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam,

I believe my Uncle spoke with you the other day regarding upgrading his shocks on his 2002 SS Vert. He is the original owner of the car, and I believe he ordered a factory suspension upgrade prior to purchase that included billstein shocks and upgraded springs.

Would the standard Koni set on sale right now not work on his car? What options would he have?

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Koni sale, on the way March 1st.