Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Hotchkis LCA's....

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 08:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Hotchkis LCA's....

Have a set of Hotchkis rear trailing arms/panhard rod on order. Didnt have enough $$$ to get a 12 bolt so i have the stock 10 on the car still. Just curious if you all think i will blow the 10 bolt w/ sfc's and the hotchkis rear? I can come up w/ the money w/in a month if i absolutly had to but idealy wasnt looking to get the 12 bolt until next season. Can i go that long w/ maybe a race/week for the summer? Thanks all.
Old 05-07-2004, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it all depends on what tires you run, if you have slicks and launch at 5,000, then the 10bolt wont last long, but i have 10 bolt with 4:10 gears and use dr's and have had no problems for two years and several trips to the strip, you should deffently be ok if you have stock gears
Old 05-07-2004, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Silly02SS
it all depends on what tires you run, if you have slicks and launch at 5,000, then the 10bolt wont last long, but i have 10 bolt with 4:10 gears and use dr's and have had no problems for two years and several trips to the strip, you should deffently be ok if you have stock gears
Stock rear and some crap *** khumo tires that i bought the car w/. Plannin on getting some F1's before i do dr's. They will be next year when i can afford the whole 12 bolt rear w/ 16 inch wheels so i have more wall to work w/. Thanks for the info.