Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 06:39 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!

95 Trans Am. I got this used SJM LL and ABS delete kit for next to nothing, and I have no idea what fittings I need for the following pictures. Everything is good from the Master Cylinder to the LL and PV, but after that no fittings were given to me. I know I will need a double flare tool, but what size fittings do I need to connect the 2 front brakes, and the one rear 1/4" line?
Attached Thumbnails Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!-line-lock-001.jpg   Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!-line-lock-002.jpg   Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!-line-lock-003.jpg  
Old 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got the fittings from Napa today. Was easier than I though. Now if I can flare the stock lines while they are in the car Ill be set. Im not even sure if that's doable??
Old 01-29-2014, 04:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Looking for the same info! Can you post thread size/pitch or part number to lookup?

Quick Reply: Know nothing about brake line fittings. Help me install this ole line lock and PV!