Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Viking Shocks For Higher Horespower Cars?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 02:08 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Viking Shocks For Higher Horespower Cars?

Had a question with the Viking coil overs and shocks on a camaro around 800 to 1000 hp. Has anyone used them at this level? Car is a street/drag car around 3300 pounds powerglide and nitrous also tire is a 27.5x11. Looking for some input. Also if anyone has a sale coming up or a great price shoot me a pm Im ready to make a purchase either these or others......Thanks
Old 01-15-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Contact Eric at MWC, his prices were lower than the competition.

My car this year I would imagine will be in the 450 rwhp range. I'm going FI next winter though, and I fully intend on running the vikings. They're definitely quality.
Old 01-15-2014, 02:54 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Absolutely. Viking has been around primarily in the circle and dirt track racing arenas for years and is now stepping into the street car world. Their products are excellent quality with attractive pricing. We have become a dealer for them and have been recommending them more lately as we have seen great success with them. Give me a call and I can price you out some.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 01-15-2014, 03:28 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by scantone1
Had a question with the Viking coil overs and shocks on a camaro around 800 to 1000 hp. Has anyone used them at this level? Car is a street/drag car around 3300 pounds powerglide and nitrous also tire is a 27.5x11. Looking for some input. Also if anyone has a sale coming up or a great price shoot me a pm Im ready to make a purchase either these or others......Thanks

Gotcha handled!

The Viking shocks have proven to be great performers and are probably the best bang for the buck. If you have any sort of streetable car then there should be no problems with the power range you are in. A 2 year warranty, high quality, and 18 position external double adjustable valving make the Viking shock very attractive!

MWC has the highest quality parts and the guaranteed lowest prices on these shocks and just about everything else for your f-body. Give us a call!
Old 01-15-2014, 04:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ssvert99
Gotcha handled!

The Viking shocks have proven to be great performers and are probably the best bang for the buck. If you have any sort of streetable car then there should be no problems with the power range you are in. A 2 year warranty, high quality, and 18 position external double adjustable valving make the Viking shock very attractive!

MWC has the highest quality parts and the guaranteed lowest prices on these shocks and just about everything else for your f-body. Give us a call!
Any chance you and PM a price range? Interested!
Old 01-16-2014, 11:43 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We are also a dealer for Viking and have their products on most of our house cars. The damping range is good for streetable cars regardless of hp. As shaft velocity increases past 12 inches/second you may need something else (like on a 1.2s 60ft car) but for the most the Viking is pretty sweet.

ramey

Quick Reply: Viking Shocks For Higher Horespower Cars?