Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Which lowering springs do i have?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 11:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Which lowering springs do i have?

I bought my car about a year ago and i came lowered when i bought it. and from reading some other posts i am led to believe they are eibach sportline. Becasue the are red and there is a bout a finger in half gap between fenders and quarters and tire. I myself have really never liked it this low and am now getting around to putting it back to stock ride hieght mostly to the fact that i drag race and i cant launch for ****. So If any one is willing to trade me even for my lowering springs for your stock springs.
PM me if you are interesting.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ive got stock ws6 springs if u wanna buy em, just name a good price and i might let em go
Old 06-01-2004, 01:43 AM
11 Second Club

Are you willing to trade for my lowerings springs are just get rid of yours straight up. And i have no idea what to offer you becasue i have no idea what they are worth or anything. So let me know what you would want for them. Thanks
Old 06-01-2004, 05:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SLP sells stock springs and shocks for $75. that is a complete set and they are take-offs, so probably less than 10 miles on them
Old 06-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LSmokin1
I bought my car about a year ago and i came lowered when i bought it. and from reading some other posts i am led to believe they are eibach sportline. Becasue the are red and there is a bout a finger in half gap between fenders and quarters and tire. I myself have really never liked it this low and am now getting around to putting it back to stock ride hieght mostly to the fact that i drag race and i cant launch for ****. So If any one is willing to trade me even for my lowering springs for your stock springs.
PM me if you are interesting.
If you still own those springs I'll trade you my stock springs!

Quick Reply: Which lowering springs do i have?