Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Which TA will fit with true duals?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 06:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Which TA will fit with true duals?

Need a new Torque Arm and after doing some searching on here, looks like an aftermarket one could conflict with planned trual dual install. So what the verdict, will the BMR trac pack and/or extreme fit on a car with true duals? How about the Spohn or Madman?
Old 06-02-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Junkie

i believe theres a few people running the spohn and the madman with true duals. my advice, get the torque arm first, then have the shop build the duals around the TA. i wish i had done it that way!
Old 06-02-2004, 08:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gregg 00SS
Need a new Torque Arm and after doing some searching on here, looks like an aftermarket one could conflict with planned trual dual install. So what the verdict, will the BMR trac pack and/or extreme fit on a car with true duals? How about the Spohn or Madman?
Fabbing true duals with the BMR Trak Pak is a pain in the ***. Because of this thing, my install has been on hold for two weeks. I've gone back to a stock style T/A. The issue with the trak pak is the crossmember.
Old 06-02-2004, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Turo
i believe theres a few people running the spohn and the madman with true duals. my advice, get the torque arm first, then have the shop build the duals around the TA. i wish i had done it that way!
That would be the right way to do it
Old 06-02-2004, 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LGMs TA attaches and rides in the factory location. So, anything you can do with a stock TA you can do with a LGM TA.