Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just installed an S60 and curious as to which LCA mount hole to use.

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2015 | 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Default Just installed an S60 and curious as to which LCA mount hole to use.

Hey everyone, I just installed a new S60 which I suppose was just recently changed to house 4 lca mount holes instead of 2 (maybe even just 1?) But I have my suspension all stock still to keep the noise down.

With my new 4.10's, traction isn't spot on but I currently have the LCA's in the top mount hole and I've been hearing around that the bottom hole is the best? I have some UMI non-adj. LCA's on the way but would everyone be in agreement that the bottom hole would be the best bet for traction?

Thanks!
Old 06-04-2015 | 11:59 AM
TECH Junkie
15 Year Member

make it so when the car is sitting on the ground level the lcsa are level , try one up from the bottom .
Old 06-04-2015 | 12:02 PM
FormerVendor

Just make sure with whatever hole you decide that the wheels don't move too far forward in the wheel well. The lowest hole would provide the most forward traction, but for street driving aim for level or slightly lower in the back.
Old 06-05-2015 | 09:24 AM
12 Second Club

Like Ramair said use whichever hole gets the lca level or use lower holes on the rear to get better traction at the trade-off of a harsher ride. I have BMR relo brackets on my S60 and use the second hole down from top. Make sure to do the hose mod to avoid the rear of your car sitting higher from the larger axle tubes and corresponding higher spring perches.

Quick Reply: Just installed an S60 and curious as to which LCA mount hole to use.