Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Brake booster firewall flex - winter project

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 12:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Paveglio
I've got nothing against people who go for just "the looks" on their car, but assuming you want this part for it's functionality, why forego it?
Well, since there's no comprehensive comparison to this one and the vendor design, you're only speculating it won't function as well. Some of us like a mix of looks and function, and I honestly think the vendor one is fugly. I have no need for an STB either.
Old 08-08-2017, 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris Paveglio
Since STB's are sort of a questionable improvement on handling, buying one you don't like seems tripley unproductive. Just my 2¢.
Fixed it for ya.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Props to The Batman. Received one of his plate/brackets, by all appearances both professionally fabricated and powder coated. Props to Nemesis as well. Definitely not something that came out of your buddys' garage down the alley. Seeing some comments and subtle digs about the merits(or lack of) regarding these type of devices. Fair enough, catalog them along side stb and cold air intakes. Possibly a solution in search of a problem, or possibly just eye candy. Points to argue over a beer. In this case, I'm down with it.
Old 02-23-2021, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DXF File?

Originally Posted by Nemesis 2000AD
I finally decided to fix the flex in my 4th gen TA firewall when under hard braking. Now just have to wait for the snow and salt to go away to test it.
I would love to get the DXF file for your firewall stiffener!

Thanks in Advance!
-Van Hunter

Quick Reply: Brake booster firewall flex - winter project