Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Failed bleeding/busted MC?? ABS delete/Prop valve on LS1 conversion HELP

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Failed bleeding/busted MC?? ABS delete/Prop valve on LS1 conversion HELP

The story. Did an LS1 swap, deleted the ABS and replaced it with a wilwood Prop vavle and replaced the brake lines all the way back to the T on the rear axel;(3 channel) 94 LT1 brake setup, the front is 98 LS1.

So i cant bleed it to save my life. I bought a mityvac to help me out and ive checked all the lines and no leaks. Ive bench bleed the MC but im unsure if i did it right. My Vaccum hose> booster is a little short but i have not tested to see if its leaking and not getting any vaccum. I don't know which direction to adjust the prob valves **** towards; Less or more brake? ive played with it hoping that would help me bleed and nothing, the fluid in the rear barley comes out, as if something was blocking the fluid but the fronts have a steady stream of fluid when bleeding. The peddle is hard when car is off but really soft when the car is started. The calipers bite and i can kinda drive the car but it takes forever to stop and its unsafe to drive.

So im 98% done with my swap and this **** has me considering selling the car after all the work i did on it bc i have not been able to drive it in 2 years. I bought a new LS1 booster; mind there is an LT1 in right now with an LS1 Master. Could i have damaged the master when bench bleeding it? What can i do? should i take it to a shop and have them bleed it? Is it possible that the MC is busted? can someone please help me i want to take a sledge hammer to it. Thanks.

Last edited by marine2149; 07-25-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Failed bleeding/busted MC?? ABS delete/Prop valve on LS1 conversion HELP