Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

In car video of Strano Performance Camaro SS, 2017 MotorState Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 11:39 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

Default In car video of Strano Performance Camaro SS, 2017 MotorState Challenge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Spj...ature=youtu.be

No, the car doesn't have a name. This is a project, a tool I use to sort out and prove setups and develop parts.

By far one of the least powerful cars here, and then less so as it broke something on the last session while giving UMI Ryan a ride. Valve spring or lifter is seems. So I'll use it as an excuse to upgrade the power since it matters to road course lap times more than it does for autocross (which is why I still feel that is the best judge of a car's handling, power helps little there vs. on a road course).

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!
Old 07-21-2017, 11:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 130 Likes on 84 Posts

And I need to take the time to mention a few other details. This is not a car with 800 or 1000 pound springs. I stand by not needing to do that, and I think if you watch this video you can see the car is not a rolling mess, and it VERY well balanced. But hey, to each their own I guess.

My setup of the coil-overs differs from what the UMI guys are running. We developed the shocks together, and we BOTH sell them, but we don't do the same things with the setups of them and we each support our customers when it comes to the tuning and tweaking of them.

18 SCCA National Championships in house, many more for our customers prove we know our stuff.Talk is cheap, results matter.

Check out our KONI prices, our Master Cylinder Brace, and new Xtracker Hub/wheel bearing upgrade kits!

Quick Reply: In car video of Strano Performance Camaro SS, 2017 MotorState Challenge