Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 04:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->

As many of the Pro Kit owners know it lowers you car a little more than advertised. I asked around and decided to change springs. I switched from the prokit with ony 800 miles on it to the Hotchkis springs hoping for a better stance( not so low) and stiffer ride. I GOT IT!! these are the best springs I have ever had. I lowered a truck of mine awhile back and use them and loved them too, but everybody said you should have gotten Eibachs, so when it came time for the TA to get lowered I did the Eibachs and nahh.... not so great, kind of squishy in the back and lower the car 2inchs! with a spohn torque arm that is to much, lots of scaping. so here are the pics of the Prokit

and here is with the Hotchkis springs

this is how much it has settled (in the back)

what do you think, I like it alot more not only the ride and look I dont scrape, its wierd what an inch will do for you

Last edited by MikeB.RamAir; 02-07-2005 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-07-2005, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

I'm biased, but I love the Hotchkis springs. Great ride and what I consider the "perfect" stance.

-Mike
Old 02-07-2005, 07:38 PM
TECH Regular

Thats great to hear man. I had the Prokit on my 99 but for my 02 I decided to try out the Hotchkis springs. Ever since I ordered them I have been wondering if I should have went with the Prokit again. I just wanted something that sat a little higher and I wasn't very happy with the ride of the Prokit w/ my Bilstein HDs. I can't wait to get my Hotchkis installed this spring!! Your car's stance looks great!
Old 02-07-2005, 08:29 PM
10 Second Club

hotchkis here as well with bilstein front shocks stock rear shocks
Attached Thumbnails Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->-hpim1856.jpg   Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->-hpim1949.jpg   Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->-hpim1950.jpg   Switched from Pro Kit to Hotchkis Lowering Spring pics inside--->-hpim1854.jpg  
Old 02-07-2005, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Thanks guys