Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

My new set up

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 01:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My new set up

Ive got all of my suspension and handling parts in and im getting ready to install them, just thought id check to see what you guys think of my set up.
I have bmr boxed sub-frame connectors, bmr boxed lower control arms umi lower control arm relocation brackets umi double adjustable panhard bar, random technologies trq arm, billstien hd's on all four corners with eibach pro kit spings. i ran a 13.0 on street tires with lt headers lid true duals and the trq arm, what do you think ill drop my et to with these added suspension parts?
Old 05-18-2005, 02:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by wes96z
Ive got all of my suspension and handling parts in and im getting ready to install them, just thought id check to see what you guys think of my set up.
I have bmr boxed sub-frame connectors, bmr boxed lower control arms umi lower control arm relocation brackets umi double adjustable panhard bar, random technologies trq arm, billstien hd's on all four corners with eibach pro kit spings. i ran a 13.0 on street tires with lt headers lid true duals and the trq arm, what do you think ill drop my et to with these added suspension parts?
Not much if at all would be my not-so-informed guess. The springs don't do anything to assist weight transfer, nor do the shocks (though you'll appreciate both more in the turns) and in fact may work slightly against you. The panhard bar isn't going to do anything for your times either.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:17 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by wes96z

Do you think this is a pretty solid setup for a daily driver/ track car? Or should i compliment my set up w/some more godies