Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

New Front and Rear Brake Systems

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Front and Rear Brake Systems

I'm starting to think about getting new a whole new front and rear brake system. I've seen the wilwood front brake system, but i wan't my rears to match as well. Does anyone know what i could do or have any suggestions? I want them to look pretty good, so no ugly kits, lol .
Old 06-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by outdooricon
I'm starting to think about getting new a whole new front and rear brake system. I've seen the wilwood front brake system, but i wan't my rears to match as well. Does anyone know what i could do or have any suggestions? I want them to look pretty good, so no ugly kits, lol .
Hey,

Pretty sure I've seen you on the mnfbody board. Why not just talk to Todd from Tracktime Motorsports. The Wilwood kits look really nice and they're available for front and rear. Todd's got really good prices and knows his stuff when it comes to brakes.

Mikey H.A.M. Slave
Old 06-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually throew a post up on that board about this too, hoping todd would respond but nobody did. I guess I'll just have to send him an email. I didn't know wilwood made a rear kit for our cars too, interesting... Thanks tho man, maybe I'll see you at the meet this weekend.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Definitly will. Look forward to seeing you there!!!

Mikey