Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Just got my Superbite Kit!!!! Torque Arm, LCA's, and Relo's... Now I have ??????

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 06:26 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Just got my Superbite Kit!!!! Torque Arm, LCA's, and Relo's... Now I have ??????

Hey guys... got my parts in today finally... I have a few questions though... first of all the close up picture of the LCA.. the metal nipple on the right hand side of it in the picture... my dad says i'm supposed to hook a grease gun up to it and apply grease in it... my question is, don't these already come pre-greased?

2nd question... these Relo Brackets... were they supposed to come with any bolts or anything... or just the brackets as pictured? Thanks!

Also guys, just so you know up front... This was NOT random tech's fault... I purchased the kit from a guy off ebay and basically he's a nightmare to deal with... doesn't return e-mails etc...

Last edited by Soul TKR; 05-17-2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your dad is right. About them being pre lubed, just check and see, if not then lube them. Ive never see nrelocation brackets like that before so what you need to do is call who you got them from and ask.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:34 PM

They only take 1 pump from a grease gun in each fitting.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Teching In

It looks like there are a few parts missing. The LCA brackets come with bolts, nuts and spacers. They're designed to go on the outside of the stock control arm brackets on the rear end. You have to modify them because of the brake lines on a 1998 or later car.The control arms are prelubed. I'd give them a shot of grease every six months or so, or if they start making noise. Hope that helps.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hmmm i was worried about that...