Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

changed my brakes WOW!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 06:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default changed my brakes WOW!!!!!

changed my brakes WOW!!!!! i installed some brembo oem blanks, and some hp+ pads all around also flushed the system.!!!!! wow what a diffrence!!!!! i love my brakes its like night and day!!!!! just thought id post my experiance!!!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol i just made the same post 2 weeks ago with the same exact parts with a flush as well. feels good dont it? did you paint yours? mine got rusty after a week
Old 06-06-2006, 08:54 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by qwikz28
lol i just made the same post 2 weeks ago with the same exact parts with a flush as well. feels good dont it? did you paint yours? mine got rusty after a week
yea i painted them black w/ the brush on type kit. still havent got rusty though. but its only been like three days, i love how the car brakes now!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

I just received my brembos from Sam....will go on this Saturday together with a UMI double adjustable rod ended PHB, and I will also use PBR pads in the front and Hawks in the rear, plus I am using some Earl's lines all the way around. Can't wait to try it out.

I'll paint my calipers black, the bracket silver, and stick some Camaro stickers on the fronts...should look good

Manny
Old 06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

I love the way my HP+'s feel and they worked great on some small autox events. However the added dust over my old style pads was about the only downside.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:31 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by BLK02TA
I love the way my HP+'s feel and they worked great on some small autox events. However the added dust over my old style pads was about the only downside.
I ordered the same thing, brembo oem blanks, brake fluid etc. I forked out the extra cash for some braided stainless brake lines. I hope they're worth the money. Sam Sr. recommended PBR front pads and Hawk rear pads. We'll see how they work. Tho I am still waiting, 3 and a half weeks laker, for them to show up

James