Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

One more Strano fan.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default One more Strano fan.

Well, I took the plunge, and called Sam about suspension stuff a few weeks ago. He spent better than 30 minutes with me teaching me about suspensions, and finding out what I was looking for. With how busy I know they are down there, to take 30 minutes out, to talk to a "maybe" customer, is amazing IMO.

In the end, I went with the Koni SA's, lower perch, and heater hose mod. WOW!! Everything they say about Koni's is absolutely true. The car feels like a different animal. Corners that used to stress the car at 50 mph, I can now take at 60+mph, and the car is just asking for more.

On the business side, I was willing to actually spend more money, and Sam talked me out of it. He told me to do the Koni's first, and if I still felt like I needed more, he would be there to sell it to me. But I needed to see what step one was like first. I'm so happy with the car now, I may never go with anything else, but if I do, I know just the guy to talk to. As it stands now though, the car is able to do more than I personally am willing to ask from it.

Thanks Sam and Strano Performance. You've got one more dedicated customer. Keep up the GREAT work.

Scott
Old 06-12-2006, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sam spoke to me for about 30 min about my setup as well. He's one cool dude.

Quick Reply: One more Strano fan.