Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

UMI LCA and PHR review, B+G Springs SLP SHocks

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 09:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default UMI LCA and PHR review, B+G Springs SLP SHocks

just got finished installing UMI adjustable LCA's and adjustable PHR, B+G 1.4" drop springs, and SLP revalved belstiens. all i can say is wow. you can feel the road, no more body roll. i have control of the car. now i can take a high speed turn or emergency lane changes w/ confidence. can't wait to install the 2pt tubular subframes from UMI. Great stuff I love it, car has a nice stance no more 4x4 look. thanks again.
Old 08-15-2006, 06:43 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to hear
Old 08-15-2006, 07:26 AM
TECH Resident

yeah like i said cant wait til install the SFC's and i plan on getting your A arm setup, but i need rotors and headers. I installed the sprrings and shocks first, and noticed a difference, then installed the LCA's and PHR, and now the rear is under controll. I love it.
Old 08-16-2006, 02:38 AM
TECH Resident

i just installed UMI PHR and am in the middle of installing the LCA's and weld in SFC's. I was wondering why the difference in length of hte front arms. The driverside sits onto the actual body frame, while the passenger side sits next to the mainframe. I was just curious if there were some more detailed pictures of a set welded on a car So I know Im welding it in the correct points. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ultraz
i just installed UMI PHR and am in the middle of installing the LCA's and weld in SFC's. I was wondering why the difference in length of hte front arms. The driverside sits onto the actual body frame, while the passenger side sits next to the mainframe. I was just curious if there were some more detailed pictures of a set welded on a car So I know Im welding it in the correct points. Thanks in advance.

dont know havnt installed mine yet, maybe Ryan from UMI can come in and tell you. that way i know what to expect when i install them or have some friends do it, since i have no welding skills what so ever. and pics would be great as well.

Quick Reply: UMI LCA and PHR review, B+G Springs SLP SHocks