DRAG/Good handling car? I need both, imput needed

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 08:08 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackHawk T/A
With what springs, and what tires?

Stock TA?
At the track I use mickey's et streets 15x8 and 02 ws6 up front. stock springs because the et's stick out and will rub if I lower any.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slick1851
Ill be happy with 1.6s
I cut a 1.675 best 60 foot, and low 1.70's consitantly on stock suspension. Mods are listed in my sig. (Trans Am).
Old 12-15-2006, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just read through this as I am sitting in a airport with not much to do...

Sam, I would like for you not to reply to this post again... those of us who know you respect your opinion greatly, I read your replies and you are coming across (to me anyways, and emotion is hard to tell sometimes from text) as defending yourself, you DO NOT need to defend yourself because those of us who haver ever had the opportunity of talking to you, someone who will spend all the time in the world getting to know a customer first before even suggesting a single part is greatly appreciated. To the thread starter.. do yourself a favor, give Sam a call, if he does not sell the best solution for you, it will not stop him from explaining the best solution, and if Stranoparts carries something that will help you reach your goal, then you will rest assured be taking care of from a value and support standpoint. A lot of people on here gave you good advice based on a their experience, and for those of them that suggested stock parts I think it was because they understand what you are trying to do is so close to the holy grail, they are looking out for your money and stock parts wont break the bank if u hate it. They are more then one right way to do things, so there is nothing wrong with getting several peoples opinion. Just understand that on a forum, especially a car forum where everyone is an expert just ask them, there are a lot of very very experienced people on here, but a lot more that are happy with what THEY did. So read the fine print. Sam take a break bud I dont't think a single person who has ever delt with you could come close to saying you suggest things that you sell.....you offer people with great advice for their specific needs I cant speak for others, but you seem offended and shouldnt.......

Quick Reply: DRAG/Good handling car? I need both, imput needed