Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 11:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

damn. props to UMI - you dont see customer service like that anymore
Old 01-23-2007, 11:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 74 Likes on 52 Posts

In the next two weeks I will be buying a Dana 60 w/ a full compliment of suspension componenets to go with it. I just decided who is going to supply the suspension components. GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE RULES.

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
Hello,

Well thats not good to see.

Yes we will replace it for you free of charge. PM me your name so I can find you in the system and get a new one on its way. You will also be replaced with a newer design and you will never see that happen again. Sorry for the troubles.

Thank you,
Ryan
Old 01-24-2007, 11:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

That's crazy! TA and DS...wow...haha. I bet that was a fun day at the track...lol

I went with a couple buddies last year and when one of my buddies in a HO SS launched, pop there went the rearend, needless to say he left on a roll back...which was a trick in itself seeing as his SS is comepletely dumped...btw he's HOSS on here lol...

UMI Performance, just because of your outstanding customer service helping this man out, I will now be looking into going with suspension parts from you.

That is truely admirable and a GREAT way to gain customers, showing that you are there and help out when in need. Absolutely fantastic job, I am truely impressed!

Quick Reply: broke my tq arm, which one now? pics