Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Racing Video Clips - with Strano setup

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn I bet that was a rush! When driving in a straight line starts getting boring, I know where I'm going.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

there must be some kind of release forms or whatever you have to sign for all that, right. i thought there was some kind of law where if 2 cars race on the same track (not including drag strip) you both need cages, fire suits, etc.....looks like fun but id be too worried the guy on the inside would take it too hard and fishtail into me.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:34 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You did great from the outside lane. In the close races, you had better cornering lines, even though some of those other cars were laying down more power. Well done.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by subtlez28
Since we are already on this sidetrack....
Do you run spacers? Any rub issues? Any pics from the front(sometimes 11s look odd on camaros)?
I've been considering 11s all around.
I've read the sticky on FRRAX, but I like to ask guys who r running them.
Sorry I missed this until now.

I do run spacers. 5/16 in front, 3/16 in the back. It allows my wheels to clear the bumpstops when the car is jacked up on the sides. 5/16 in the front leaves no hub center left to support the wheel, but I run the ARP wheel studs with open lugs. I might try 1/4 inch spacers for the front.

I did the BFH on my inner fenders with a 3lb hammer. Takes only a few seconds. I sprayed undercoating where the normal stuff came off. I had the rear fenders rolled. I still contact the right one at autox, which is audibly distracting, but not extremely bad. I used the phb to center the rear end. The front, I removed the plastic/rubber fender lining and hammered the small lip upward. I also ground the nub off the spindle which took like 2 minutes with my puny dremel tool.

Quick Reply: Racing Video Clips - with Strano setup