Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Sportlines or Intrax on a Ws6.....Pics please!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have intrax springs and long tubes, However I only drive my for 3 months a year, during the summer, otherwise its in storage. It depends how much you want to drive your car honestly. Forget speedbumps and driveways. Get used to parking on the street and watching for potholes. Its a pain in the ***, and does take away from the fun of driving, but it does look damnnnn sexyy. I have pictures on my car domain of my car if you want to see pics.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not a WS6 but it is sitting on Intrax springs (!isolator mod in the back). The ride is not very different from stock springs but you have only 1.5 - 2.0" of susp travel, so you gotta watch out for anything that may bottom it out. You won't able to drive fast on bad roads or over speed bumps carelessly, which you shouldn't in any case. These springs are honestly too low for aggressive driving in the twisties too, unless you have really good shocks like Konis which will allow the suspension to load progressively and not bottom out all of a sudden and bounce back. The bounce back can cause you to lose control. I am still on crappy factory deCarbons right now and they're dangerously inadequate for aggressive driving on these springs. Can't wait to throw on a set of Konis. All said and it done, it still looks killer.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry to bring this old thread back up but i see in your sig you still have the intrax springs but changed to KYB AGX shocks, hows the ride different in terms of comfort and performance/aggressive driving?

Quick Reply: Sportlines or Intrax on a Ws6.....Pics please!