Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

BMR K Member???

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Restricted User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BMR K Member???

Hi
I am going to pull my motor over the winter to do a forged rebuild, I was thinking on installing a new light weight K member brace like the one BMR makes.

Since the motor will be out , i guess this would be the best time to install one,

i wanted to know how my car will handle and feel with the K-brace? It is a street car , so i want it to drive and steer safe.

Spohne and UMI also make this K-braces , i wanted to know your experance with these, and which one is better , and more streetable
thank you for your help.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:19 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Lawnboy
i wanted to know how my car will handle and feel with the K-brace? It is a street car , so i want it to drive and steer safe.
Hello, The K-member will not change the way the vehicle handles or rides. Those changes will only be made if bushings, shocks or springs are changed.

Originally Posted by Lawnboy
Spohne and UMI also make this K-braces , i wanted to know your experance with these, and which one is better , and more streetable
thank you for your help.
Our K-member is a 100% streetable and is designed for street and race use. If you have any questions regarding our product please contact us and we are glad to help.

Thank you!
Ryan
Old 12-02-2007, 08:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no problems with my BMR k frame and upper and lower a arms, or any of the BMR components for that matter

Quick Reply: BMR K Member???