Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

New Strano Pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 10:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 140 Likes on 91 Posts

We have not changed anything. Supplier, wire diameter, materials are all the same.

Cars vary, and let's not forget that folks have different amounts of weight in the cars. Some folks have the back stripped. They might not have a backseat, or a spare. Others might have everything, then add 50 pounds of stereo equipment. Further, isolators are not all the same thickness from GM and that changed by year (not every year, but I know LS1 and LT1's are different).

Notice how some cars stock sit sky-high, while others sit just a bit too high. If you want to see how weight causes a ride height change, go open the trunk and lean on the back... you'll see how much you pushing down makes the car move.
13 SCCA Pro Solo Nationals Championships
2023 UMI King of the Mountain Champion
Old 01-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sam Strano
We have not changed anything. Supplier, wire diameter, materials are all the same.

Cars vary, and let's not forget that folks have different amounts of weight in the cars. Some folks have the back stripped. They might not have a backseat, or a spare. Others might have everything, then add 50 pounds of stereo equipment. Further, isolators are not all the same thickness from GM and that changed by year (not every year, but I know LS1 and LT1's are different).

Notice how some cars stock sit sky-high, while others sit just a bit too high. If you want to see how weight causes a ride height change, go open the trunk and lean on the back... you'll see how much you pushing down makes the car move.
Sure enough....Sam you should be getting a call from me soon enough....I'm ready to start stockpiling parts.

-Matt
Old 01-16-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

Nice job Cory, I am afraid to drop mine, streets has you know suck so bad here, I have a panhard bar relocation kit to install on mine, my fact SLP exhaust is very tight, I cannot get my finger between it...Sam is the man!
Old 01-16-2008, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I have BFG KDW'S.

Quick Reply: New Strano Pics