Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Konis & Heater Hose Lowering Mod (Pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 09:07 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

" I am also thinking about his sway bars too but how do they perform at the strip anyone?"

Performs well at the track. I went 1.9 with no real effort, guys have went 1.7 too. You can always undo the front sway bar at the drag strip if you want.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Websy21
So the 4/3 are better for heavier rears but give up adjsutability. Sounds like the 3rd gens are better for me but what about the non adjsutabilty drawback? Is it really needed?

I am also thinking about his sway bars too but how do they perform at the strip anyone? This couople with the double adj pnahard as well as LCA's. I got a random tech T/A already but might as well upgrade to UMI tunnel mount while I am at. Dang it adds up quick, LOL
I would go with the 4/3 kit. Its cheaper and fits your application well. I would seriously recommend the swaybar kit too. There is no negative drawbacks from them, and on the track you can just remove the front swaybar, adjust the shocks to full soft, and have a great, proven drag setup. It does add up quick doesn't it. I really don't want to figue out how much ive spent on suspension alone...

I would call strano and talk to him first hand before you make a decision though.

Quick Reply: Konis & Heater Hose Lowering Mod (Pics)