Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Baer EradiSpeeds + Hawk CERAMIC Pads = ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 03:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Baer EradiSpeeds + Hawk CERAMIC Pads = ?

I've got a new set of EradiSpeeds and I just picked up a pair of Hawk Ceramic (NOT HPS) pads from Summit (45 mins. from my house) and I was just wondering what people with this combo think. I did a search, and the last thread I came across was from '06, so I wanted to see how they're holding up now. I can always take the Hawks back for another pad if I need to...I probably won't get around to installing everything for another couple of weeks.

I want a pad that has low dust, but is still a quality pad with good stopping power. I've seen all the posts that everyone says you get what you pay for, so at $150+ for the set of Hawks, I'm expecting A LOT!

If you're not a fan of the Hawk Ceramics, what pad are you running with your EradiSpeed rotors?
Old 03-20-2008, 05:45 PM
12 Second Club

Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts

...tap, tap, tap...is this mic on?
Old 03-21-2008, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been using those pads with powerslots for about two years and don't have any complaints. They are low dust and have very good bite. They seem to be wearing like the factory PBRs, this also would depend on how you drive your car. I have 20K miles on them right now and they still look good.