Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Need input from BMR and UMI reps

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need input from BMR and UMI reps

I need a crossmember for my car. It is a T56 car currently, but i am going to a TH350. I run a Random Tech Long-TA on the car. Exhaust is not an issue(bullets off the headers)

I need a crossmember that this will work with.

BMR--Why won't a TH400 bolt up to your TH350 crossmember? I am building a TH400 for the next year, and don't want to have to buy a crossmember twice if i don't have to.

UMI--Do you guys make/sell crossmember's for Trans conversions???

Thanks guys!
Tim
Old 03-27-2008, 12:56 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Tim,

Thanks for the interest

We we have the transmission cross-members available, we currently have the TH350 cross-member only and we also have it with a built in torque arm mount. I am sorry, we haven't got them on our site yet.. its that busy time of the year

The TH400 is next!

If you are interested please send me a PM for pricing.

Thank you!
Ryan

Edit- And to answer your second question. The TH400 is 6-8" longer (don't quote me on the exact inchs, I would need to double check) then the TH350 and this is why there would be two different cross members.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by UMI Performance
Hello Tim,

Thanks for the interest

We we have the transmission cross-members available, we currently have the TH350 cross-member only and we also have it with a built in torque arm mount. I am sorry, we haven't got them on our site yet.. its that busy time of the year

The TH400 is next!

If you are interested please send me a PM for pricing.

Thank you!
Ryan

Edit- And to answer your second question. The TH400 is 6-8" longer (don't quote me on the exact inchs, I would need to double check) then the TH350 and this is why there would be two different cross members.

Thanks Ryan, PM replied. I also noticed that the PG trans is the same length as the TH350. If i decide to go powerglide, will your TH350 mount work with this?
Old 03-27-2008, 02:13 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tim99ws6
I need a crossmember for my car. It is a T56 car currently, but i am going to a TH350. I run a Random Tech Long-TA on the car. Exhaust is not an issue(bullets off the headers)

I need a crossmember that this will work with.

BMR--Why won't a TH400 bolt up to your TH350 crossmember? I am building a TH400 for the next year, and don't want to have to buy a crossmember twice if i don't have to.

UMI--Do you guys make/sell crossmember's for Trans conversions???

Thanks guys!
Tim
The TH400 mounting location is different from the TH350/PG transmissions(both use same crossmember) that is why there is a need for the different relocation crossmembers. Once you do the swap to the PG you should have no problem selling your used one to help offset the costs of purchasing the new one our crossmembers are very popular

Something or relocation crossmember has over our competitions is the ability to adjust the torque arm up and down with multiple mount positions on the crossmember.

If you have any other questions regading our products I am just a phone call away

Allan Miller
President
BMR Suspension
www.bmrsuspension.com
(813) 986-9302
Old 03-27-2008, 02:44 PM
9 Second Club

Thanks for the help guys!
Old 03-27-2008, 05:40 PM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts