Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Konis w/Stockers on Lower Perch

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess their Tech doesn't know his product line then. He said 1"! For whatever reason SLP doesn't even carry the creme of the crop Koni line. Sounds like I will not be pissed off after changing them so I'm fine. Don't have to convince me
Old 04-25-2014, 06:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Digging up another oldy....

I'm curious how many people are still running this setup. I agree, the stock height is a bit comical, and a little lowering would make the car aesthetically nice.

But, I don't want to spend an arm and a leg. I was thinking strano or hotchkis, springs, but I'm wondering if a 3/4" drop and new konis would be money better spent?
Old 04-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found this thread to be really informative. I email sam a week ago about the setup for my car and found it funny he recommended the factory springs and koni shocks. But I now understand why. In life their is always a trade off and so in cars. I wanted a better handling suspension, but with no drop. So he recommended the shocks and sway bars upgrade and to my surprise, not his springs. But after reading this thread, I see why. Now my question to him is, who makes good factory spec replacement springs?

Quick Reply: Konis w/Stockers on Lower Perch