Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Lowered Car with Intrax Springs....pics inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeh. money saver donut tires lol. working on getting some 275s next week.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeep_junkie
HOly lack of clearance batman !

I have intrax springs too, not sure if I like them so much any more after driving on them for the last one year. Most speed bumps and uneven ground are now no-go areas for me. Thanks to dragging the cat everywhere, I have a pesky exhaust leak. And that's just stock exhaust... I can't even imagine LT headers in this car - way too low. In fact I've been toying around with the idea of fabbing up skid plates for the tranny and oil pan. Cut stock springs are looking more and more attractive everyday.
skid plates? nah, that's what subframe connectors are for
my car sits pretty low, but after some custom fabrication at an exhaust shop and a y-pipe bump stop hanger (from ws6store), my exhaust no longer drags or bangs against the floor board.

or...

side pipes ?
Old 04-06-2008, 02:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
skid plates? nah, that's what subframe connectors are for
my car sits pretty low, but after some custom fabrication at an exhaust shop and a y-pipe bump stop hanger (from ws6store), my exhaust no longer drags or bangs against the floor board.

or...

side pipes ?
If only the cat didn't hang so low, I wouldn't worry about dragging it everywhere. This just gives me another reason to put an ORP in there instead. That blowmaster 44 I got recently should sound wicked too then . As for side pipes, the day I drive a car with them would be the day I grow a mullet and change my name to Bubba Jo Bobby
Old 07-15-2008, 02:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a question, did it throw your camber off? I have some intrax springs that I actually might put on tommorow, and I'm hoping not to throw off my camber. I have pacesetters and ory so I'll let you know how the clearance on that set up is.

Quick Reply: Lowered Car with Intrax Springs....pics inside