Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Does NE1 have experience with all or several susp. brands? *DELETED*

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 11:04 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: Does NE1 have experience with all or several susp. brands?

Im not going to stoop to your level again by defending myself against your rude comments. You can think what ever you wanna think. I explained to you what the deal was on the calipers...and about the rest, Im really not going to take the time to read all those threads. Its pathetic that you would even do a search under my user name and then post it in an act of embarassment towards me. Lame...is what I call it. Youre totally getting off track on this site. This site is supposed to be informative and open to any and all questions. I dont even know why you would want to start **** with me, its ridiculous. I just dont see why if you had a problem with the thread that I posted in the first place, then you should of kept it to yourself. All youre doing is starting a mess and making a fool out of the both of us. I give up! Im not going to sit here and waste my time arguing with you about how much I post or how many questions I have! As long as LS1tech is up, I will have questions to ask! If you dont like them, look past them. Im only here to learn and provide information that I personally know through experience or from someone Ive learned from. Maybe you should look up, define, and understand the meaning of forum/message boards and yeah...maybe I should read a bit more any pay closer attention to what others post. Sometimes I need for one than one person to tell me something before I actually believe it or act upon it. Money is tight for me right now, so thats why Ive got tons a questions. Im real hesitant and scared to just go out and buy a product just because one of the members on LS1tech said so. Thats why I like to hear as much reviews/feedback as possible. Anyhow, Im out.
Old 08-08-2003, 11:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NVMySS,
The point you're missing is that when people spend their time responding to your questions only to see you ask the same thing again and again, it borders on derogatory. Why ask the same question again and again and again? The feedback that you are going to get has probably already been given. After a few bouts of this you'll find that very few people will respond to your questions.

If I were you I would take the time to read the responses that you got when you asked your original questions and go with that. If you need to elaborate or be more specific then do so, but otherwise you're not going to be helping yourself. Its kind of a quantity vs. quality approach
Old 08-08-2003, 11:47 PM
9 Second Club NA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man, I appreciate you understanding and approaching the matter in a more civilized mature manner. I totally understand what you mean and that is why I apologized for asking the same questions only worded differently. I guess Im just afraid to waste money or buy something and not be happy with it. I cant afford to be buying a product, sell it, lose out on some money, and then try again. Im trying to get as much information from others who have tried various products and learn from them. Again, I dont mean to make anyone angry or cause any grief for repetetive questions, but give me a break. No need to go on the deep end about this. I work very hard for every dollar I have, so I cherish my money and try to spend it as wisely as I can. Thanks
Old 08-09-2003, 03:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hope you will be happy with the parts that you buy (using the advice given by everyone here). Everyone doesn't have the same taste (in anything) so you will finally reach a point where you will have to go shopping and "try something". I'll hope for the best results for you, but only you can decide if it (whatever it is) is right for you, and you'll either like it, or not. I hope you don't have to get into the cycle of buying and selling that has plagued some folks on this board, but you can never be sure. Heck, for drag racing, look at the Lakewood LCA's and PHB, they are inexpensive and will work pretty well for what you are asking of them.

Just my thoughts....

Kevin
Old 08-09-2003, 07:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im trying to get as much information from others who have tried various products and learn from them.
[snip]

give me a break.
[snip]

I work very hard for every dollar I have, so I cherish my money and try to spend it as wisely as I can. Thanks
Again, the information you ask for is in every single one of those threads I dug up

We've all been giving you a break since May

All our money and TIME is precious. You don't have a corner on that need.

That post above started out as courtesy ... to find all the information that has been so thoughtfully posted .... till I discovered how many times you ask the same question over and over, getting the same responses from me, Kevin, Fulton and others that genuinely wanted to help.

Now, look at it from our perspective.

We take the time to give a detailed, quantified response. And in turn, you ask the question AGAIN? That can ONLY lead me to 3 possible scenarios ...

Either
You aren't reading the responses
You don't believe the responses
You don't understand the responses

If that isn't the case, enlighten me ...
Old 08-09-2003, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your too scared to go out and buy parts and try them yourself.You have gotten involved in the wrong hobby.I have been messing with cars and motorcycles for over 15 years now. In those years I have spent way more money on crap that didn't work than I did on great stuff that did exactly what I wanted. I am not complaining though that's part of the fun.I took pride in knowing I found out for myself what did or did not work on my vehicles. I am not into the "canned" car or "recipe" race bike. I don't know why anyone would be. If you didn't have some part in products selection and tweaking in your vehicle than you have no right to be "proud" of it. You can be proud of the fact you asked people what they were using or you saw something on someone elses car.My adivice is to get out there "waste some money" and find out for yourself. If you don't like it sell it on the forum or eBay like everybody else does.

Quick Reply: Does NE1 have experience with all or several susp. brands? *DELETED*