Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

adj bmr torq arm and trans relocation crossmember

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adj bmr torq arm and trans relocation crossmember

anyone running this setup? with a nine inch? just curious. Since installation my car seems to track a bit and shift hard left to right between shifts and getting on and off the throttle. I set the pinon at -2.5, curious where everyone is running the front of the tq arm on the crossmember
Old 09-24-2008, 08:39 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckaroooZ28
anyone running this setup? with a nine inch? just curious. Since installation my car seems to track a bit and shift hard left to right between shifts and getting on and off the throttle. I set the pinon at -2.5, curious where everyone is running the front of the tq arm on the crossmember
Hello, on the relocation crossmember the third hole from the bottom duplicates automatic factory position and the fourth from the bottom manual trans cars. Make sure you check all your bolts and if you still have any issues give us a call, we will be happy to help you get it dialed in correctly.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:59 AM
TECH Resident

hijack....does that set up clear the merge on QTP's?
Old 09-24-2008, 09:59 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
hijack....does that set up clear the merge on QTP's?
Yes it clears.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!
Old 09-24-2008, 03:53 PM
TECH Resident

Any pics? I'm tossing and turning between you (BMR) and UMI the build quality looks the same I do just want to stay with one brand through out the car. I was looking at these: http://www.bmrfabrication.com/contro...A002_large.jpg as well, I see UMI has come out with it's own version as well. It basically is going to come down to who can give me the better price shipped.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:01 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

I haver some pics of it installed but its not with the qtp setup.
(813) 986-9302

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited by BMR Tech2; 12-09-2008 at 09:25 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:11 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Any pics? I'm tossing and turning between you (BMR) and UMI the build quality looks the same I do just want to stay with one brand through out the car. I was looking at these: http://www.bmrfabrication.com/contro...A002_large.jpg as well, I see UMI has come out with it's own version as well. It basically is going to come down to who can give me the better price shipped.
The link is for a chrome moly on-car adjustable LCA with poly bushings. The BMR product is $10 less expensive than our competitor's equivalent product.

Allan Miller
President
BMR Suspension
www.bmrsuspension.com
(813) 986-9302
Old 09-25-2008, 12:26 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BMR Sales
Hello, on the relocation crossmember the third hole from the bottom duplicates automatic factory position and the fourth from the bottom manual trans cars. Make sure you check all your bolts and if you still have any issues give us a call, we will be happy to help you get it dialed in correctly.
thanx for the help, ill get under the car soon, could the locker have something to do with this prob possibly?
Old 09-25-2008, 08:14 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello,

Thanks for considering our product as well. Our mild steel version is priced at $169.99 a set, if you would like to go with Chrome Moly and you are interested in using our product we can match our competitors price of $199 a set. If you went with the mild steel version you can save yourself $30.00.

www.umiperformance.com/2018

If you have any questions please ask. Thank you!
Ryan
Old 09-25-2008, 09:38 AM
TECH Resident

I appreciate the responses from both companies and sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. I also appreciate how neither company is making derogatory remarks about the other I would like to go chrome moly all for each piece, the car is a pig as is so every little bit would help. A few of my deciding factors are first and foremost price shipped to me and second is clearing that damn QTP flowmaster merge with the torque arm.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:47 AM
FormerVendor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I appreciate the responses from both companies and sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread. I also appreciate how neither company is making derogatory remarks about the other I would like to go chrome moly all for each piece, the car is a pig as is so every little bit would help. A few of my deciding factors are first and foremost price shipped to me and second is clearing that damn QTP flowmaster merge with the torque arm.
You are welcome

For the torque arm for the QTP Merge the following items below will clear and work with it. The tunnel mount arm below (#2202) has been tested and will clear, we have had some customers report that there clearance wasn't as good as what we saw during the testing... I am not sure if this is caused by a slight verification in the y-pipes or the installation by the customers.. its tough to say. Please take a look at the links below and let me know if you have any questions. If you would like a quote shoot me a PM on here.

www.umiperformance.com/2202

Or these items below together-

www.umiperformance.com/2207
www.umiperformance.com/2205

thank you!
Ryan
Old 09-25-2008, 06:18 PM
On The Tree

check byunspeed for pricing. i ordered my complete rear suspension (level 2 track package) from Young at byunspeed and he was able to give the best price and free shipping.

Quick Reply: adj bmr torq arm and trans relocation crossmember