Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

WTB 93-97 LT1 Roller Camaro, Firebird ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB 93-97 LT1 Roller Camaro, Firebird ASAP

Just as the title states. I live in the Houston Area.
979-215-4583 Jeremy
Old 03-01-2010, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent
Old 03-01-2010, 10:41 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ill keep you in mind, as i am selling my '95 ta coupe 6spd car. not a roller though. runs and drives

141k, black paint (repainted the front end, fenders, hood, drivers side of rear bumper), rest of car needs paint, common dents, dings, and scratches. have replacement drivers door (black as well, has window, window motor and all wiring) since the original one is cracked. small dent that i have easily pulled 75% back out just behind drivers door on the rear quater panel. graphite interior, replaced leather door panels, racing seats that replaced the shot front ones. also have a pair of side skirts (red) and drivers side tail light that will be included.

new headlight motors, new catalytic converter (single cat car), new passenger side O2, hi/low beam toggle switch and cover plate, new egr, new rear tires, new brakes and rotors all around, single LM2 resonator with tip that exits out the drivers side. everything listed are 10-12 months old and have only around 6,000 miles on them.

came with aftermarket u/d pulley and induction, but everything else is stock. A/C and heater both work, as do all interior lights/radio/steering controls, gas gauge reads 1/4 tank higher than whats in the tank. trip meter and cig lighter (its missing) are the only things that do not work. the center console is not broken. neither is the is shift boot retainer. dash is NOT cracked,will need passenger side window motor.

has current tags (oct '10) and inspection (april '10). car runs strong but it does have a passneger side manifold exhaust leak. small oil leak at oil senosr. no cooling issues at all. no wrecks, clean carfax/ title. solid car, just needs asthetic attention given to it.

if you want more info, PM me and ill go into more detail. asking $4k obo

a little tlc that someone can give it and it will be an awesome car again. im simply not in that position at this time. so if someone else can utilize it, im willing to part with it.

this car has driven from KC to dallas a number of times, and there are no issues with this car. gets great gas milage.

pics are on the last page of this thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...orts-pics.html

here's another link to my car:

http://www.texas-fbody.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2487

you can see the condition of the car when i bought it, to the condition of how the car is now. while it's not totally reconditioned, it is a vast improvement from what it was. a lot of work i have done will now save others time and expense of doing. thanks

Last edited by SSwt00SS; 03-01-2010 at 10:59 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 1995 formula firehawk i will sell. Its a 6 speed hard top, full leather (need recovered). It has a crack in the dash (in the pics) it dont have a upper dash pad.( the one on it is coming off cause its for a 2002 camaro) It has 2002 tail lights, 10 bolt with 410 gears, its lowered with eibach or hotchkis springs. The body is real straight but on the pass side there is a dent (in pics) other than that the car is in great shape. Make me an offer. Im not needing to sell. but i will for the right price. clean and clear title. it has the k member under it and rolling around now. It will come with snowflakes

Last edited by 2001AntiVenom; 03-02-2010 at 07:55 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:46 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump...