Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

2000 trans am wrecked

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel6718

you know it...i returned your call the other day...???
I saw you did thanks. I finally found an upper dash cover for the green car but wanted to ask how to get it out without breaking but I managed. Thanks dude
Old 08-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1redline
I saw you did thanks. I finally found an upper dash cover for the green car but wanted to ask how to get it out without breaking but I managed. Thanks dude
if you find another let me know!
Old 08-07-2010, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

Daniel is str8 up no doubt. He got me the best prices on all the maintenance I was doing on my 94. Then he ran around trying to get my trans to work. All this over the phone. Stop trashin my mans in his thread.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:17 PM
On The Tree

Hey...hit me up Daniel...I need a ls1 maf and complete air box assembly...I still got my 93 but I also picked up a94 with a ls swap. I need some other **** too....as long as I'm dealin with u and not the shop or ur partner...Barrett 2145007821. Btw... Anyone that's had a problem with him... He's alwayshelped me out and I've gotten a few things but that's just my experience
Old 08-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Banned

chris is no longer a partner there
Old 08-23-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

ttttttt
Old 09-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Teching In

Default Do not buy from this guy

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/pts/1913047755.html

Unfortunately I did not have this guy's user name. I bought this car over the long weekend. Advertised to have 80,000 miles. Gave him 3000$ for it. Got it home and was looking it over the next day and found an oil change sticker showing next oil change due @211,000 miles. Then I got the title out that I remembered to ask for at the last minute and it shows 207,758. So far he has refused to take the car back and will not refund a portion of my money. This guy is a CROOK!
Old 09-08-2010, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nbm6spd

Unfortunately I did not have this guy's user name. I bought this car over the long weekend. Advertised to have 80,000 miles. Gave him 3000$ for it. Got it home and was looking it over the next day and found an oil change sticker showing next oil change due @211,000 miles. Then I got the title out that I remembered to ask for at the last minute and it shows 207,758. So far he has refused to take the car back and will not refund a portion of my money. This guy is a CROOK!
Sucks man. It's a shame the mods still allow him to post here.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Oh4GTO
Just read that thread, sucks. From his myspace page he looks like a real ****** winner
Old 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here is a screen print for you if he delete's the ad

Old 09-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nbm6spd

Ok theres no real reason to argue over this but i guess i will tell my side, again. You came to me about the car i told you the mileage on the odometer, i never even looked at the mileage on the title. The cluster was sold early on to someone thats one of the reasons i remember. Second i never tried to hide the mileage, i gave you the title before you left, you inspected the car on a lift, UNDERNEATH AND ABOVE. You then proceded to fill the coolant lines with water, after several minutes of leacing the car running thinking a headgasket was blown, i had to show you how to not make bubbles while pouring water into it, you then agreed there wasnt a blown gasket, said the motor sounded great, didnt smoke at all, you were happy and bought the car. I stayed up looking over the car for nearly 3 hours to make sure you were happy. You wanted a good motor and trans and thats what you got, you even had no doubts because i gave you the whole car for that price, and got to see it run and drive and drove it onto your trailer before purchase.

The next day you contacted me about the noise on startup. Which i explained to you was piston slap VERY VERY COMMON on stock ls1's with any kinda mileage. My girls car has 20k on it and does it. You were upset and started to go off about how the motor was a piece of **** and needed a rebuild. So i then offered you a FREE REBUILD PARTS ONLY ON THE MOTOR, which you refused. Not my fault. Im not refunding you any money. You got a running and driving car, with ls1 brakes rearend driveshaft fuel system and dash all for free with tons of other small parts to make several hundred dollars back.

Originally Posted by BadCompany VP WS6
Sucks man. It's a shame the mods still allow him to post here.
yeah your an idiot too...

Originally Posted by tripps
Just read that thread, sucks. From his myspace page he looks like a real ****** winner
dont think you know me?

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
Here is a screen print for you if he delete's the ad
another guy to jump on the bandwagon that doesnt know me. Theres several people on here that i deal with day in and day out, that have no issues. The guys wasnt given the car then mailed the title with differant mileage, or given a motor knocking and meet at a gas station, the guy came to my shop looked over the car on a lift, started it, drove it ect all before the purchase was made, then he freaks out over piston slap which is very commin on ls1's. If your oblivous to that then your not too well educated in the ls1 motor family, and you need to get to know it.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

You say he drove it, he says it couldnt be driven.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Staging Lane

I was there the night you bought the car we pushed back our plans to let you inspect the car for over 3 hours. the car was driveable we drove it onto the trailer it ran for over 30 min. and you said yourself it ran great. i was with daniel when he offered you the rebuild for that motor with you only payin for parts not labor and you turned it down. there are 2 good doors on that car, a full dash, 3 good wheels, a full rearend, alluminum drive shaft, a full ls1 brake kit if your worried about money start parting that **** out.

Dont worry Daniel people are always gonna hate on us we jus have to keep rolling. Theres plenty of customers that have been satisfied with your work me being one of them. People can talk on here all they want but that doesnt stop the paying customers from rolling in everyday.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fknsmshn
You say he drove it, he says it couldnt be driven.
drove it onto the trailer
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 PM
10 Second Club

drove it onto the trailer
Driving it on a trailer is not the same as driving the car down the road.

Driving the car on a trailer just means it just needs to go streight.
Driving the car down the road turning the car around is alot different.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

another guy to jump on the bandwagon that doesnt know me. Theres several people on here that i deal with day in and day out, that have no issues. The guys wasnt given the car then mailed the title with differant mileage, or given a motor knocking and meet at a gas station, the guy came to my shop looked over the car on a lift, started it, drove it ect all before the purchase was made, then he freaks out over piston slap which is very commin on ls1's. If your oblivous to that then your not too well educated in the ls1 motor family, and you need to get to know it.
My feedback speaks for it's self... There is no Bandwagon to jump on, you misrepresented the car. Per your Ad it said the car has 80k but the car actually has over 200k on it... It's your name you have to protect, not mine. I just screen printed it before you delete the ad.

BTW, I'm very knowledgeable with LSX based motors. Just because you own a shop does not mean you are superior to other that work for a living.

Last edited by Bad Chad; 09-08-2010 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i say this guy is a fruad :O
Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jsmitty02z28
I was there the night you bought the car we pushed back our plans to let you inspect the car for over 3 hours. the car was driveable we drove it onto the trailer it ran for over 30 min. and you said yourself it ran great. i was with daniel when he offered you the rebuild for that motor with you only payin for parts not labor and you turned it down. there are 2 good doors on that car, a full dash, 3 good wheels, a full rearend, alluminum drive shaft, a full ls1 brake kit if your worried about money start parting that **** out.

Dont worry Daniel people are always gonna hate on us we jus have to keep rolling. Theres plenty of customers that have been satisfied with your work me being one of them. People can talk on here all they want but that doesnt stop the paying customers from rolling in everyday.
Limping a car that will only turn one direction is far cry from what i would call driving. I still have not been able to make sure it will go through all of the gears under load. And it does run good, it just has excessive noise because it is at the end of its service life. I don't trust Daniel to rebuild an engine for me. The few other parts do not interest me I only wanted the engine and transmission, I am not into parts resale.
If you guys think an engine with 200k is worth the same as an engine with 80k he should have advertised it correctly. After all it was on the title, I was expected to see it on the Texas title (which i am not familiar with) after dark in a brief glance when he did not see it the whole time he had it advertised.
BTW I highly doubt the lady that owned the car and wrecked it changed the cluster. She did however change her fake fingernails regularly and liked to do it in the car. But on the bright side I now have a lifetime supply of super glue.
Old 09-08-2010, 10:23 PM
10 Second Club

NBM does the car have a clean title??

Also if you would please post some pictures of the car.

lol "But on the bright side I now have a lifetime supply of super glue."

if you want you can just pm me the pics