Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

'07 C6 1LT Z51 M6 Coupe Hou, TX $27K A&A S/C

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 03:09 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Default '07 C6 1LT Z51 M6 Coupe Hou, TX $27K A&A S/C

Vehicle Description: 2007 Chevrolet Corvette, I bought this car in June of 2011 with 25K miles at Park Way Chevrolet. It currently has a little over 38K miles on it now. The car is a 1LT Z51, I specifically wanted a 1LT due to weight and the Z51 performance suspension package for the handling over the base cars. The car has been modified, but still has good drive ability. I am not in a position where I have to sell this car, I hardly drive it is the issue.

Price: $27K

Title: Free & Clear Texas Title in my name

VIN: 1G1YY25U675114478

Emissions: Current Texas Inspection, note the exhaust in the description. It passes on a plug in OBDII inspection, however it does not have catalytic converters. The rear O2s are present though tuned out.

Payment: Certified funds, no individual payment plan accepted. Not interested in any trades what so ever.

Interior: If you’ve ever sat in a 05-07 car, the interior leaves a bit to be desired. I have changed out a few pieces, tastefully, all the stock pieces will come with the car. The upgrades are as follows
2008+ Style Center Console, large improvement over the stock silver piece. Will include the factory piece to the buyer.
Down South Vettes padded arm rest cover, Down South Vettes Shift Boot, Down South Vettes E-brake Boot and Down South Vettes E-Brake handle. All in black leather with red stitching.

Name:  DSC00028_zpsqjmv7vnf.jpg
Views: 658
Size:  187.2 KB

Name:  c6intps_zpsjwihwka5.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  128.4 KB

Name:  c6rearhatch_zps8sxn0ikf.jpg
Views: 653
Size:  127.1 KB

Name:  DSC00027_zpsvcd1pzxd.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  256.4 KB

Exterior: This has been largely left stock with the exception of removing the factory plastic grill which is included and adding the taller Z06 third brake light. The car has a few scratches, no body damage, I always kept this car in the garage under a car cover. The scratches are typical of age and mileage. The front wind shield was recently replaced.

Name:  c6front2ds_zpsdvtvmz4s.jpg
Views: 661
Size:  84.3 KB

Name:  c6rear1_zpsu9qviamh.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  c6side1_zpspkych2j6.jpg
Views: 669
Size:  88.6 KB

Imperfections in Exterior

Name:  DSC00031_zpsqmzpzbgn.jpg
Views: 662
Size:  165.0 KB

Thin Scratch rear passenger fender

Name:  DSC00035_zps2hlocfxg.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  174.6 KB

Front nose scrape from curb

Name:  DSC00038_zpsnzxf0hbb.jpg
Views: 668
Size:  145.6 KB

Front bumper alignment not perfect after being removed for intercooler

Name:  DSC00034_zps6uv8ez18.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  154.5 KB

Small scuff on driver front fender, pretty sure this can be buffed out though

Name:  DSC00032_zpsht2q3hga.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  178.8 KB

Rock chip on rocker panel driver side

Super Charger:I purchased this kit from a performance shop that is no longer in business, the super charger install was done by HP Motor Sports in Katy Texas. It’s A&A T-trim Kit with the 4” Pulley. Gates green back belt. The head unit is very quiet. Most people never hear it or can tell the super charger is there while idling.

Engine Modifications: The cam shaft was installed a few years ago by Serious Horse Power when the car was naturally aspirated. It’s a TSP 228R Cam shaft on a 114 LSA. This is the only internal modification done. At the same time a Power Bond Dampner was installed to replace the factory piece and a new GM crank bolt was installed. I picked this cam due to the excellent drive ability.

Air/Fuel/Cooling
Ragin Racing Ported Fast 102 Intake Manifold
LS2 Throttle Body, recently replaced by MTI.
Fast 59# Fuel Injectors
Kenne Belle Boost a Pump
Dewits Radiator – This is a must with super charged Vettes, the factory radiator simply can not keep the car cool in Texas summers. I never had it over heat but the temperatures were a bit higher than comfort. The car still has the factory fans. It really could benefit from a Track spec style hood vent kit.
Hyper Tech 160 T-stat.

Exhaust: The car sounds great and with the exhaust closed it’s very quiet for what it is which is what I wanted.
American Race Headers 2” Headers
American Race Headers 3”X3” Off Road X Pipe
Factory C6 Z06 Exhaust with the Bi-mode function, I purchased this from a low mile C6 Z06. These mufflers have not been modified in anyway.
NPP/Bi-Mode Exhaust Controller with Key Fobs allowing you bypass the exhaust flaps from in the car.

Trans: The only down side is the clutch is fairly grabby on first gear take offs if the RPM drops. The clutch was installed fairly recently so it very well maybe just break in. The slave is a factory replacement and the master is a GM ZR-1 piece I recently had installed to replace the Tick master. The transmission shifts great and the MGW makes it very fun to drive.
MGW Shifter with billet base and race ****. (Stock shifter and shift **** is Included)
Mcleod RST Twin Disc
New GM ZR1 Master installed by Motor Sport Technologies.
GM Slave done at the same time as the clutch.

Suspension/Brakes: The factory Z51 sway bars are still in place however the shocks were replaced with a set of Doug Rippie Motorsports valved Bilsteins. I also added an Eibach drop kit. It has a set of DBA rotors and Hawk pads. The factory Z51 brake rotors are prone to cracking on the cross drilling with age.

Power
The dyno graph is posted below, the car was recently retuned by Jayson Cohen and Billy Whatley over at Motor Sport Technologies in Houston. It’s a fairly conservative tune, car does not have

Corrected 665RWHP/558RWTQ

Name:  C6dyno1sae_zpsexlpn1sj.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  29.0 KB

Uncorrected 701RWHP 589RWTQ

Name:  C6dyno1unco_zpsvrqsqgs3.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  28.7 KB

Videos

Start up and idle

Older Video from Serious Horse Power prior to the super charger.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

nice and tastefully modded Neil. Good luck selling it buddy!
Old 03-02-2016, 10:18 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump for a clean car. Good Seller.
Old 03-02-2016, 01:12 PM
11 Second Club

Gorgeous car... if I weren't building a house I'd love to take this off your hands
Old 03-06-2016, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Head Hunter
Gorgeous car... if I weren't building a house I'd love to take this off your hands

Thanks, I had a guy interested in it, timing with his bank didn't quite work out
Old 03-07-2016, 01:09 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to see you're letting the car go. Good luck with the sale.
Old 03-07-2016, 05:44 AM
TECH Resident

Do you work in the energy corridor? Think I have seen/heard this car over at the office building I work in... Very nice car, GLWTS!
Old 03-09-2016, 04:08 PM

Thanks Leo, I'd like to get some thing else eventually how ever with things being slow at work, I really have a hard time justifying keeping this car.

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
Do you work in the energy corridor? Think I have seen/heard this car over at the office building I work in... Very nice car, GLWTS!

Thanks, I live in West Houston when I am off, but I work off shore. I hardly ever drive this thing so it maybe some one else.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:27 AM
TECH Resident

Definitely could have been someone else, though same color, little lope and I thought I detected the slight whine of a centrifugal blower. This was a while back off of Enclave pkwy.

Quick Reply: '07 C6 1LT Z51 M6 Coupe Hou, TX $27K A&A S/C