Texas Classifieds Sell your items and vehicles here in Texas

01 Corvette and 92 Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 12:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 01 Corvette and 92 Mustang

I'm going to throw this out here just only because I want to buy another house. At this point I think I would rather sell the Corvette because it would be easier to replace than the Mustang. If the Mustang sell then I'm going to keep the Corvette and if the Corvette sells I'm keeping the Mustang...

01 Corvette Convertible $17,500.00
110k miles, New Top, new rims and tires(less than 3k miles on the) everything on the car works great... All stock with NO mods

Awesome car

92 Mustang GT (Cobra Clone) $8,700.00
I'm selling this car with everything I have for the LS swap, I will not part it out or sell the roller separately. If you want the chassis buy everything and sell what you don't want. I'm selling for exactly what I have in it, I'm not making any money off of it. I will have the motor in the car with motor and transmission bolted in place.

Rolling chassis, complete 5.3 with PCM and harness, 4L60E transmission, Meth Kit, Twin turbo Kit for C5 Corvette (some fabrication will need to be done), 55 pound injectors, 317 heads, LS1 intake, and other various parts.

All the car will need to get going is Fuel System, Stall Converter, Drive-shaft, fabricate cold pipe and down pipe into exhaust, and radiator. There will be other miscellaneous part but these are the main items.

Here is the list of suspension part:
- Full OEM 93 cobra body kit / 93 cobra steering wheel mint cond. / orig cobra badging sides and rear.
- Maximum motorsports chromoly front K member / tubular a arms / bumpsteer kit / caster camber plates / bilstein coilovers
- Simpson 5 point platinum belts - rotary cam lock
- Maximum motorsports 6 point cage w/ swingout door bars
- Torque boxes welded in on rear control arms / sub frame connectors
- Battery relocate kit in rear / optima with billet clamp
- 10# nitrous bottle- translucent red powdercoated - billet clamp - with lines and solenoids and purge kit
- Cross drilled / slotted / gold zinc coated rotors sn95 cobra with cobra brake upgrade fromt and rear - 13" front ...11.65" rear w/ wilwood master cylinder and proportionng valve
- Knock off FR500 black wheels 17x9 front w/ 255/40-17 bfg kdw --- 18x10 rears w/ 285/30/18 bfg kdw
- Full stereo system brand new pioneer cd player with mb quart high end and visonic sub with amp.
- Has dash pod/ vent / and triple piller with all guages FORD RACING autometer - Fuel level / nitous pres / oil pres / air fuel / tach / bat.. hell every guage u can imagine all mint cond. Blue back lit all guages
- Cobra R hood
- inner fenders smoothed in w/ all wires hid / not a bug mark or scratch on the front of this car......

If you have any question you can give me a call at 281-924-1446... I'm a little negotiable on the Corvette but VERY firm on the Mustang
Old 09-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Staging Lane

Good lord thats a clean Mustang. Selling the vette already??
Old 09-30-2008, 12:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Ryanm86
Good lord thats a clean Mustang. Selling the vette already??
I would rather sell the Corvette because the Mustang will be hard to re-place since it is so clean. I told my wife that if the Corvette sell then I will buy another one in a few years.

I could just sell the house I'm in and put the profit into the new house but the housing market is so shitty that I don't think I would get what I want for my house.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

why chad

ive never seen another stang so clean. keep it
Old 09-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Staging Lane

Makes sense to me. Free bump
Old 10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Staging Lane

is the vette still up for sale??
Old 10-19-2008, 07:45 PM
TECH Resident

The corvette is already sold
I am pretty sure he is keeping the Mustang now that he has started the ls1 turbo conversion on it. Heres a pic of the stang

Old 10-19-2008, 08:25 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

looks like yall some work done
Old 10-20-2008, 06:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

I sold the Vette last week. The Mustang is coming along pretty good, I have alot of small petty stuff to get done. Hopefully it will be finished by the end of December.

Here is my build thread:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions-swaps/981626-super-clean-fox-ls-swap.html