Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009 | 12:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Had a good time last night. Nothing like trying to show off and screwing up. Also had fun afterwards. Nothing like Whataburger Taquitos at 2am. MMMMMMMM
Damn, you guys were out late.
Old 01-23-2009 | 01:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSOZ28
What did you screw up? Whataburger sounded so good but i had to go home.
I was talking about that stupid *** ricer trying to show off in the parking lot and screwing up.
Originally Posted by AaronK
Damn, you guys were out late.
Yea, sometimes we do stay out that late.
Old 01-23-2009 | 01:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by avengedws6
shannon, did u talk to zach about adding me? Just wondering. But im not able to go tonight cause I gotta flush the gear oil out of the rear, and putting on my LCA's. Keep me informed on anything new. THanks

Nick.
Its a done deal. He just needs to get off Mr. Mom duty and he'll update the stuff.
Old 01-23-2009 | 01:54 PM
Teching In

I was talking about that stupid *** ricer trying to show off in the parking lot and screwing up.
That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. What a douche bag. Couldnt have happened to a more fitting individual. How the hell did he spin out a FWD car??? LOL
Old 01-23-2009 | 02:30 PM
Teching In

Damn I guess I missed a good meet huh??? I take it we had a ricer parade crash our meet?
Old 01-23-2009 | 02:36 PM
Teching In

I wouldnt really say they "crashed" our meet but they were being.....well you know ricers.
Old 01-23-2009 | 02:44 PM
Teching In

I'm sure there are a few people around here willing to regulate Or someone can just call the cops on them again
Old 01-23-2009 | 02:45 PM
Teching In

Wasnt this guy there lastnight?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgdNJDafL_I
Old 01-23-2009 | 02:49 PM
Teching In

Yeah, Clinton, I think he was in the yellow CRX. Heh heh.

The ricer's didnt crash the meet...I honestly found their "parade of rice" to be entertaining. Just a bunch of dumb kids.
Old 01-23-2009 | 04:46 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cashed
That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. What a douche bag. Couldnt have happened to a more fitting individual. How the hell did he spin out a FWD car??? LOL
it was a girl dirving that spun out in the prelude
Old 01-23-2009 | 06:51 PM
On The Tree

What in the hell, ricers came out eh?

Well, the wife is home. I dont have anymore funerals to attend. So I will be back in circulation.

Let the ricer trash come out. The cops know who the trouble is. I am literally tired of dealing with them.

LS/M will always be known as the club that sets the example of how it should be done, period.

Look forward to getting this year started off right. Looks like we will have a hell of a good start hitting here in feb. Hope you guys are ready for some fun!

Zach
Old 01-23-2009 | 06:54 PM
10 Second Club

Hey, a status on what is going on with the TA:

Motor was pulled today... found out the problem. Too much crank end play. It moves back and forth way more than factory tolerance (20 thousanths). The crank had some scaring as well as a toasted thrust bearing. I don't know what caused this...... 3 potential things came to mind according to the shop:
-Converter was too close and put pressure on the crank due to faulty installation...... might not be due to the fact the pump on the trans is still fine and that should have faulted.
-Engine was not properly installed or lubricated after installation (not likely)
-Something to do with machine work?

-Something else?

All I know is it is good to finally figure out the problem. Due to the wear on the crank and bearings etc it is good that the motor was pulled and an ignition fix would have been costly as it wouldnt have corrected the problem.

Now I need to figure out what to do with the shortblock. Such as finding out the damage, the wallet damage, and whether to change **** while it gets fixed.
Old 01-23-2009 | 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Stewie it's time for a TFS headed 440 LSX....
Old 01-23-2009 | 08:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by adam02gt
Stewie it's time for a TFS headed 440 LSX....

Nope...... If this motor is toast I am going to part the motor and car outand sell the parts.... then save my money and bet a C6z06 with heads, cam, clutch and 150 shot or keep this C5 put a APS kit on it without a doubt, a built trans after this one goes and methanol injection.

Pretty sure everything should be fine though... doesnt seem like that much to worry about.
Old 01-23-2009 | 11:12 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Whats been going on guys. What is this I hear about ricers starting to come out to the gtg and ******* **** up? Hmmmmm That is just great. I'm about to get my car finished and now they are going to screw it up... Well just to let you all know I posted some more updated pics of my turbo project on my myspace page. I just got everything in for the fuel system and I am going to be installing that next week. So hopefully I'll be able to fire it up here in a couple of weeks.
Old 01-24-2009 | 05:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
Its a done deal. He just needs to get off Mr. Mom duty and he'll update the stuff.
Understandable. Thanks. Might see ya'll this week, Lost my job yesterday so I gotta get some funds coming in. Hint the reason for selling my cam.
Old 01-24-2009 | 10:33 AM
On The Tree

Zach and Dan....There wasn't any ricers at our meet. They drove through like they've done before. In my opinion, if they "crashed" the meet that would mean that they stayed at our meet. They weren't there for more than maybe a minute and that was because one of them tried to show off and lost control away from our cars. They then carried on to the other end of the parking lot where they normally are. There's no reason to start getting upset or thinking that the meets are getting ruined. Nothing changed.
Old 01-24-2009 | 02:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I agree. They're not crahsing the meet, but proving us right for excluding them. I say we start moving and standing in the lanes when we see them line up for their gay pride parade. That way they have to go around us instead of through us.

Their gay peeling out around the corner could cause problems for us though. Its happened before.
Old 01-24-2009 | 07:42 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Zach and Dan....There wasn't any ricers at our meet. They drove through like they've done before. In my opinion, if they "crashed" the meet that would mean that they stayed at our meet. They weren't there for more than maybe a minute and that was because one of them tried to show off and lost control away from our cars. They then carried on to the other end of the parking lot where they normally are. There's no reason to start getting upset or thinking that the meets are getting ruined. Nothing changed.
Ok well I didn't know. I haven't been out in a while, I've been busy with my building **** for my car and doing things with my girl. I'm trying to get the car finished very soon so I will start coming back out once it's done. Shouldn't be too much longer.
Old 01-24-2009 | 07:44 PM
9 Sec. Club!!!

Originally Posted by Greed4Speed
I agree. They're not crahsing the meet, but proving us right for excluding them. I say we start moving and standing in the lanes when we see them line up for their gay pride parade. That way they have to go around us instead of through us.

Their gay peeling out around the corner could cause problems for us though. Its happened before.
Yup that is where it all starts from. lol Damn I swear some people just can't act normal when they get let out. They need to be put back in their cages.

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!