Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if I don't get to play I think it's only fair that I get to name it the team!

I think I'm going to go with Flatulent Monkeys or Blue ***** of Destiny
Old 12-10-2008, 02:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by supra97
if I don't get to play I think it's only fair that I get to name it the team!

I think I'm going to go with Flatulent Monkeys or Blue ***** of Destiny
You still up? I'm crammin like a **** for finals. What's your excuse?
Old 12-10-2008, 04:17 AM
Teching In

morning sickness? jk I passed out for awhile and then had a dream freaked out and woke up.. I can never sleep!
Old 12-10-2008, 05:29 AM
Teching In

THE SISTER FISTERS LOL damn that name was great too bad it was takin
Old 12-10-2008, 06:17 AM
On The Tree

I leave for just one second and Kelly throws a curve ball.

Doh, I forgot that the tourneys are all during the week. I meant to say the regs but was thinking playoffs already

I call number " Homerun " can I have that in the number spot. That and a Dodgeball movie inflatable crotch?

Amy, you fell into a hornets nest with these guys. They dont get many women so they suffocate the one we got.

LOL J/K

BTW, does this mean im on Kelly's team. I am getting paid for this right. I HAVE A CONTRACT!!
Old 12-10-2008, 07:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd be willing to bust out my German accent and tell them that I'm a former East German Olympic weight lifter that lost her medal because of roid usage.

I don't mind using my name to my advantage and I'm not a homophobe like Leslie.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Teching In

About thursday, I get out of class at 9 and wont make it till 930. Everyone still gonna be there, or will it be tooooo cold?????????
Old 12-10-2008, 08:57 AM
Teching In

If I knew you guys played football, I would have invited you to come play at Richland High this past Sunday. Me and a decent sized group of guys play every couple of weeks and EVERY Superbowl Sunday. This is your official invite to play on Superbowl Sunday with us. Hope you can hang.

As far as co-ed softball...it sucks *****. I played on a co-ed work league and it sucked. No offense ladies as I have never seen any of you play, but the girls on my team just whined all of the time...when they showed up of course. We played at the fields on Clifford St. in White Settlement. Nice fields, and pretty cheap. It was actually a good league. Good luck if you decide to start a softball team.
Old 12-10-2008, 08:57 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LunaJ58
About thursday, I get out of class at 9 and wont make it till 930. Everyone still gonna be there, or will it be tooooo cold?????????
It's gonna be cold as ***** probably, but we should still be out there. Thursday is my last day of exams so I'm good to stay out as late as anyone. I deserve a beer at least, so I'm celebrating alone if I have to. I'm sure I can talk Clinton and John into drinking a beer with me at least. ha ha, Clinton has the ability to say no to beer like Zach has the ability to drive... VERY MINIMAL.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cashed
If I knew you guys played football, I would have invited you to come play at Richland High this past Sunday. Me and a decent sized group of guys play every couple of weeks and EVERY Superbowl Sunday. This is your official invite to play on Superbowl Sunday with us. Hope you can hang.

As far as co-ed softball...it sucks *****. I played on a co-ed work league and it sucked. No offense ladies as I have never seen any of you play, but the girls on my team just whined all of the time...when they showed up of course. We played at the fields on Clifford St. in White Settlement. Nice fields, and pretty cheap. It was actually a good league. Good luck if you decide to start a softball team.
Way to not think about anyone but yourself. I'm down for some football, even though it is at a high school whose mascot is the Rebel. That's racist Chad. Not only is that racist, but saying co-ed softball sucks and you played in White Settlement is sexist and racist. Geeze Adolf, what's next? Ha Ha, j/k.

Also, No offense Amy, but I'm with Chadley...CO-ED Sports suck...except for Jello Wrestling, and I've already got the best tag team partner in my fiance. I've been on CO-ED softball teams too and if the women show up, they either complain about the guys throwing the ball too hard, the playing is unfair, or they just suck and joined because their b/f is on the team. I know there are some badass softball chicks out there, but I'm not seeing too many that will be on our team.

Sorry for the long post.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Teching In

Old 12-10-2008, 09:21 AM
On The Tree

Wake up man...there's a lot of work for you to do. Right?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ha yeah X2
Old 12-10-2008, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
Wake up man...there's a lot of work for you to do. Right?
Yeah, texting and watching DVDs is what today will consist of... well I have another damn conference call at 2:00 but other than that... nothing.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Work is overrated.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=PatriotT/A;10635029] Geeze Adolf, what's next?

[QUOTE]

What is the age old saying?? "Dont hate the playa, hate the game." It is what it is, I suppose. LOL

Seriously, though, (AND DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY LADIES) co-ed softball blows goats...not the Pontiac Goats, but the hairy, smelly ones. It isnt so much the athletic (or lack there of) abilities of the ladies or the fact that the ladies tend to flake out come game day, but it is really because co-ed softball umps are VERY inconsistant. Now men's softball, that is good clean fun so long as the temps are above 50 degrees!

And as far as being selfish and not inviting people to play football last weekend...my bad. I'm loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

(BTW, work is overrated...until payday.)
Old 12-10-2008, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

All you have to do is let me know about some football. I was a record holding 7 touchdowns in one game at polk high.

I think it is now known that if there is a softball game or football game planned that anyone can come too, we
now post it up.

that sound good?
Old 12-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Teching In

If anyone wants any ground venison let me know I have plenty.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by RyanM02
All you have to do is let me know about some football. I was a record holding 7 touchdowns in one game at polk high.

I think it is now known that if there is a softball game or football game planned that anyone can come too, we
now post it up.

that sound good?
7 TD's in one game? I never knew you played 6 man football. Ha!

Seriously, though, I will send out an invite each and everytime me and my buds play football going forward. The more the merrier. Just hope you can all keep up.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by PatriotT/A
I'm sure I can talk Clinton and John into drinking a beer with me at least. ha ha, Clinton has the ability to say no to beer like Zach has the ability to drive... VERY MINIMAL.
Hey we all know that mister 1..2..1 can't drive but now everyone thinks im an alcoholic. Thanks Kelly thanks alot.

Quick Reply: Official Thread For Lonestar Muscle Meets and Events here!!