LOL...no NFL talk in here these days.

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008 | 04:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BIG ED'S 35TH SS
How Bout Those Giants!!!
Let me guess. You put that avatar up right after the superbowl?
Old 11-04-2008 | 04:47 PM
On The Tree

nope is been there for a couple of years now!!

Originally Posted by -Ross-
Old 11-04-2008 | 04:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by -Ross-

LOL!!!

Last edited by TXZ28LS1; 11-04-2008 at 05:00 PM.
Old 11-04-2008 | 05:00 PM
Texas Director

Originally Posted by ProStreet_632
Since the boys are sucking there is nothing to talk about for everybody. Romo is not the savoir for the team, as Tom Jackson said yesterday "The Cowboys are indiviualists" and will never be a team. Also a statement was made on ESPN that they will go 5-2 in their remaining games and make the playoffs. Lets see 4 of their remaining games are against: Washington, Phili, Giants and the Steelers. They could lose all of these games and and finish with a 8 and 8 record. Then be called the New York Yankee's of Football
I'm a huge Cowboys fans and it's sad to say you're right. Dallas does need to finish with ten wins in order to make the playoffs. With them sitting at 5-4 and needing five more wins with a schedule of @ Washington, SF, Seattle, @ Pittsburgh, NY Giants, Baltimore, & @ Baltimore, how in the world are they going to win five games against that lineup? Sadly, it ain't gonna happen.

Sucks!
Old 11-04-2008 | 05:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mmiller
I'm a huge Cowboys fans and it's sad to say you're right. Dallas does need to finish with ten wins in order to make the playoffs. With them sitting at 5-4 and needing five more wins with a schedule of @ Washington, SF, Seattle, @ Pittsburgh, NY Giants, Baltimore, & @ Baltimore, how in the world are they going to win five games against that lineup? Sadly, it ain't gonna happen.

Sucks!

im a huge cowboy fan as well!! i think they will be alright!! of course its easy to suck ***** when u got a 40 year old QB that could only pass for 80 yards!! and we have only been playing with 1 rb.. the defense did good against a good tampa bay team, and caused turnovers and sacks against the giants. but couldnt score for crap. the game plan was so easy the last 2 weeks with brad johnson. stack the line because u have to shut down barber, and then brad cant throw farther than 10 yards. the offense is a disaster without romo, and felix jones. plus witten i think was playing hurt vs. the giants as well!!
Old 11-04-2008 | 06:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ben R
Tough teams win on the road. Tough teams play physical in the trenches.
The Cowboys have no leader. Tony Romo can't stand up to T.O.. Wade Phillips can't stand up to T.O.. Every week we have to listen to that whiney bitch complain about not getting the ball and blah blah blah blah blah. The Williams deal was ******* pointless. They don't need another big time wide receiver, they need a leader. **** all the egos that are in that locker room. They have Super Bowl talent and probably won't make the playoffs. So pathetic.

**** the Big 10.